OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Big T addresses Writer's Bloque (Daylyt, Chilla, Danja Zone, B Magic, Ooops, 40 BARRS, Big Kannon, Danny Myers):

I smell good card coming soon if someone had the smarts and funds to do it.

Writers Bloque vs. NWX

Daylyt - Big T (supposedly on SM5 already)
Danny Meyers - DNA
Chilla Jones or Big Kannon - K-Shine
B Magic - Rain
Danja Zone - Saga

I would have Writers Bloque winning 3 out of the 5 matchups. I would be very interested if this group battled each other, and the "beef" continued.

Is K-Shine even still cool with Dot Mob?

At this point in time Shine is number two in DOT Mob.

Mook
Shine
Daylyt
Rex
Serious question. Dude yall consider Mook to have bars? No joking. Seriously.
This was not my personal opinion. It was on objective view of each battlers pedigree in battle rap right now.

Mook is at the top because he's the leader of Dot Mob and he's the most high profile dude in the mob.

If we're talmbout my personal favorites

Daylyt

Shine 

Mook 

Rex

Before it gets started I am not a troll or anything but I post objective views most of the time.

WHen I post my opinion I'll make sure to make a separation.

Hell Tech Nine is one of my favorites
laugh.gif
 ever, but I ain't gonna say it like it's fact or that ya'll should believe that.

Quote:
Serious question. Dude yall consider Mook to have bars? No joking. Seriously.
he was punchline crazy on smack dvd's...more recently though he's been putting his ish together nice

ya'll can't say he wasn't spittin against Lux though

even the jab he threw at drake on the BET stage was slick

At this point in time Shine is number two in DOT Mob.

Mook
Shine
Daylyt
Rex

Don't forget Tay Roc.

Real Deal doesn't count. :lol:

If I had to rank them I'd go

Shine/Mook
Roc
Daylyt
Rex

Mook is listed as a tie for first for the same reason's Ali mentioned... But if it was strictly off of performance he'd probably be behind Rex, his bars age really badly :\

Imo Shine & Roc are carrying DOT Mobb

Last edited:
Maybe I'm in the Minority but I think Big Kannon will WASH T all the way up.

I've never thought that he was that good. Ever. :\

I don't see how anybody can put Rox, Rex or Shine over Daylyt. Shine and Roc are okay, but T Rex is just garbage. Daylyt is by far the best in Dot Mob (and that's including Mook) as far as technical skill.

I don't see how anybody can put Rox, Rex or Shine over Daylyt. Shine and Roc are okay, but T Rex is just garbage. Daylyt is by far the best in Dot Mob (and that's including Mook) as far as technical skill.

He just do too much extra **** that takes away from his bars and battling ability

Back
Top Bottom