OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Am I tweeking or did they increase the crowd response to Clips rounds, I swear they weren't going crazy like this when I watched the recording of live stream.

Are they juking the stats?!? :nerd: :smh:

Nah u aint trippin fam, Goddell gonna fine smack for pumpin artificial crowd noise in the stadium

overall the crowd reaction sounds lower than the stream

but it's only audible on clips damn near

hollow caught a lil in the 2nd but not really

KOTD had a secret event called "Back to Basements" yesterday.

Apparently they're trying their hand at the Quiet Room format.

Clips vs DNA, Rone vs Marv Won, & Caustic vs Pass.

smh y'all still dont get it. the reason clips won is because he didn't really try. is you iggins not paying attention to the 3rd round? "You needed to be humbled yes Hollow you need that....I could've spit a 100 bars tonight" clips just did that to let Hollow know that he(Clips) is the URL champ.  And I still have the original stream, the crowd was going nuts in clips 1st and all hell broke loose in his 3rd. #facts

And i thought i was a Clips fan. :rofl:
Clearly lost the 1st to me
I'll give him the third

I've noticed that he complains about the time a lot.

naw, honestly surf the dude to beat, and he wash hollow....bad. Clip beat Surf clearly. I don't think he could do it again tho. Hollow fvkk'd his first up to me, with the sike I lied. Clips lost the first to me to until the third. When you can get that much crowd response from using other negus rhymes basically the whole battle, you deserve that win...especially when Hollow was getting boo'd? Hollow be snapping then go flat, he be joking too much. He have the kill then go say some dumb **** like you got a big ole back. And he started the battle and I quote "Im gone be calm, I ain't gone lose my voice.....I ain't gone do that boy" then does exactly that most the battle? Hollow nice af but he ADD as fvkk ::shrug emoji::

Surf washed Hollow now?

eek.gif
i didn't know that wasn't known...bottom line Hollow should have beat Clips 3 0 clearly, no debating giving Clips wasn't fully prepared. He wasn't but  he still winning from the polls and he arguably won in the building before the polls. How you arguably lose to a Clips that wasn't even fully loaded. He takes the L automatic for that. smh "You flew Calicoe pops a 1000 miles and still had a debateable wit Lux, you let the fame get you" 
roll.gif

I just noticed, they completely edited out Charlie getting boo'd during his 2nd round, but left Hollow's in the 3rd. :smh:

i didn't know that wasn't known...bottom line Hollow should have beat Clips 3 0 clearly, no debating giving Clips wasn't fully prepared. He wasn't but  he still winning from the polls and he arguably won in the building before the polls. How you arguably lose to a Clips that wasn't even fully loaded. He takes the L automatic for that. smh "You flew Calicoe pops a 1000 miles and still had a debateable wit Lux, you let the fame get you" :rofl:

I agree surf did beat Hollow

Surf washed Hollow now?

:wow:
i didn't know that wasn't known...bottom line Hollow should have beat Clips 3 0 clearly, no debating giving Clips wasn't fully prepared. He wasn't but  he still winning from the polls and he arguably won in the building before the polls. How you arguably lose to a Clips that wasn't even fully loaded. He takes the L automatic for that. smh "You flew Calicoe pops a 1000 miles and still had a debateable wit Lux, you let the fame get you" :rofl:

Clips wasn't prepared?!?!

He's been preparing for this battle for 5-6 months bro. Find another excuse my G :rofl: :smh:

Clips freestyled his 2nd. What I'm saying is he wasn't as prepared as he should've been, but he still got most ppl saying he win. No excuse, stating the obvious. This shouldn't have been debatable with the way Clips showed up. 

Back
Top Bottom