OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Who do y'all see Lux battling next?

Would love to see him battle ICE but that'll probably never happen. Lux isn't going to pick someone that could go bar for bar with him, so Daylyt is out the question. I think Ars will be his pick and Lux will run him over.

jc and trez are both not garbage..... whats garbage is people thinking jc deserves lux for having agood battle against a mid tier battler in a smaller room

People been calling for that though. Even when he supposedly lost to Gay Shine errr I meam K Shine

Last edited:
jc dont deserve lux.... he dont do good in big rooms,,,,, he aint ready yet... there is level to battle rap

since lux been back.... he battled calicoe, hollow, mook, clips and possibly ars next

Would love to see him battle ICE but that'll probably never happen. Lux isn't going to pick someone that could go bar for bar with him, so Daylyt is out the question. I think Ars will be his pick and Lux will run him over.

Ars is cool, but him vs. Lux would be so boringly one-sided. :lol:

I hope he picks somebody else.

Rex vs. Shine drops Monday.

They just announced Verb/Hitman as one of the teams for Double Impact 2 as well.

No word on who the opponents are tho.

Ars is cool, but him vs. Lux would be so boringly one-sided. :lol:

I hope he picks somebody else.

Yep, it be VERY one sided. I'm a big Lux fan and outside of ICE and Daylyt (when he's not being a dummy), he's easily my favorite battler to watch. I for one actually wouldn't mind seeing him and JC or Chilla in a small room. Simply because I want to see a dope battle, I know that they have a punchers chance and it'd be a dope matchup. A lot of these newer dudes would also get drowned out by Lux. I watched Lux since he started and he's figured out ways to change his cadence through out rounds and really make the audience think he's saying something complex when he's not. Some of Lux's hardest bars are totally slept on most the time. The crowd only cheers generally at what they think are fire lines out of the barrage of punches he's throwing. I think if you take current Lux and put him in a small room it would REALLY allow the crowd to get what he's saying. I also think JC or Chilla would have some dope angles against him.

Last edited:
him and jc / chilla wont happen in any small room, cause they wouldnt be able to pay lux

think ars would surprise people but still lose

him and jc / chilla wont happen in any small room, cause they wouldnt be able to pay lux
Agreed. That's why I think Lux should lower his prices. Honestly, everyone puts Lux on this untouchable pedestal. He's my favorite battler but what has he really done to deserve this lately? He's only legit beaten Calicoe, which wasn't a matchup that Cal was going to win from the time he signed his contract. Every other battle, IMO, he lost and 2 out of the other 3 he lost BADLY. He chocked in multiple battles too. Like I've said in the past, I think Lux will take Ars because he KNOWS he'll walk circles around him but he'll duck Daylyt/Chilla/JC all day because they won't let him just bar them to death. The only other dude that I think could match up with Lux that Isn't bar heavy, hear me out folks, is Goods. I think Goods has lots of personals to use against Lux that would break down a lot of that self righteous preaching **** he does so often. I'M TALKING TONS OF STUFF THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOT SAID TO LUX. It would really make Lux's stuff ineffective and from there he could really work his angle.  

Agreed. That's why I think Lux should lower his prices. Honestly, everyone puts Lux on this untouchable pedestal. He's my favorite battler but what has he really done to deserve this lately? He's only legit beaten Calicoe, which wasn't a matchup that Cal was going to win from the time he signed his contract. Every other battle, IMO, he lost and 2 out of the other 3 he lost BADLY. He chocked in multiple battles too. Like I've said in the past, I think Lux will take Ars because he KNOWS he'll walk circles around him but he'll duck Daylyt/Chilla/JC all day because they won't let him just bar them to death. The only other dude that I think could match up with Lux that Isn't bar heavy, hear me out folks, is Goods. I think Goods has lots of personals to use against Lux that would break down a lot of that self righteous preaching **** he does so often. I'M TALKING TONS OF STUFF THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOT SAID TO LUX. It would really make Lux's stuff ineffective and from there he could really work his angle.  

only battle i got him losing is the mook rematch 3-0

i think he beat hollow easily..... and he beat clips in a debatable

Loaded Lux is legit the most over rated battle rapper ever. Don't get what you guys see in this dude.

I wouldn't even say he beat Calicoe, the guy choked for like thirty minutes combined and just kept yelling "You gon get this work" and the public gave him a pass

Last edited:
Rex vs. Shine drops Monday.

They just announced Verb/Hitman as one of the teams for Double Impact 2 as well.

No word on who the opponents are tho.

Any word on when Surf is outta jail?

I have a feeling it will be Showtime/Ballgame vs NWX. I would really like to see NWX vs. Quest/MarvWon tho :smokin

From the trailer, I'm thinking the Showtime/Ballgame vs Math/Tez

Last edited:
Roc/surf vs hitman/verb would've been nice but I really wasn't expecting to ever see a 2on2 again

Back
Top Bottom