OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Daylyt 3-0 ???
I had it 2-1 either way. Daylyt first two rounds sound like something from his album. Nothing addressing the battle. Cortez had the third. Underwhelming battle.

You're tripping guy said like three decent bars total.

I Also don't get the hype about the pocket tapping.

You know a guy is trash when his attributes are listed as Aggression, VOCAL PROJECTION :lol: :lol: :lol:, delivery, and performance. Everything is redundant :rofl: :rofl: and not a single thing about actual bars is referenced.

Shotgun Shuge is trash.

Last edited:
You sleep suge nice man "what his life like", and ave was trash this battle. He was trash last battle also vs o red.

Ave 2-1. I can't believe I just read Suge is nice and Ave is trash in the same sentence. All opinions though I guess

True but mook needs to learn his stats.

Jordan only scored 23 lol

mook ain the goat..... until he battle 1 or 2 people from this generation

beating lux and iron soloman in the last 5-6 years dont mean much...

thats why i respect lux/ rex/ goodz and evern serius jones cause they were good during their run but wasnt afraid to battle the current top battlers

mook ain the goat..... until he battle 1 or 2 people from this generation

beating lux and iron soloman in the last 5-6 years dont mean much...

thats why i respect lux/ rex/ goodz and evern serius jones cause they were good during their run but wasnt afraid to battle the current top battlers
Mook was ducking surf before surf started choking and ****

Mook was ducking surf before surf started choking and ****

correct...

smack dvd era mook was the man..... one of the top 3----

urll era he battle 2 dudes one from the dvd era, and dude from the grindtime era....

not saying he wouldnt wash a hollow, clips, ars, surf, verb, hitman, calicoe, conceited, ( dot mob rex and tayroc) or anyone else who we identify with being a top tier.... but we havent seen it

before math got rocked that would of been a battle with some intrigue as well

Back
Top Bottom