OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

After all this time I hate to see it go downhill like that for him.

Also… Surf is still the GOAT
Man you kind of do it to yourself when you’ve been calling a battler out for years……then this is what you bring? On a light Surf at that, Surf was super beatable. But yeah, clear loss for JC

JC can obviously write but feels he would be compromising his artistic abilities by going with a traditional 4-bar setup punch approach. Say more with less my guy. You take forever to get to your punches!

Highlight of the night for me was seeing the Verb/Hollow one-rounder. They really brought their old style back. Yes, Hollow was dressed for the occasion too. The Sucka Free Boss would be proud.

Federal authorities announced that a member of a New Jersey street gang admitted his role in a racketeering conspiracy and possessing firearms and ammunition as a convicted felon.

According to federal officials, Rahjon Cox, aka “Tsu Surf,” 32, of Newark, pleaded guilty by videoconference on April 27 to two counts of a superseding indictment charging him with Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) conspiracy and possession of firearms and ammunition by a convicted felon.

Officials say from 2015 through Sept. 22, 2022, Cox was a member of the Rollin’ 60s Neighborhood Crips, a criminal enterprise responsible for acts of violence and the distribution of controlled substances in New Jersey and elsewhere.

Cox held a leadership role within the enterprise. On March 18, 2017, Cox shot a firearm at a gang rival.

On July 24, 2019, in Essex County, Cox, a convicted felon, knowingly possessed two loaded firearms.

Authorities in authorities, the racketeering conspiracy count is punishable by a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison; the charge of being a felon in possession of a weapon is punishable by a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

Both counts are also punishable by a fine of up to $250,000. Sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 12.

I was coming to bump this thread anyways... I watched Daylyt 30 Tay Roc.

That and he has the hardest bar ever.

Back
Top Bottom