OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Didn't know they was a Battle rap thread in here dope.
I was coming to bump this thread anyways... I watched Daylyt 30 Tay Roc.

That and he has the hardest bar ever.

Lyt vs Roc went crazy still feel roc rounds get slept on. It's time we see Daylyt vs Nitty or Twork, Lyt needs to stop running.

Also, Coming down with something>>>

Didn't know they was a Battle rap thread in here dope.

Lyt vs Roc went crazy still feel roc rounds get slept on. It's time we see Daylyt vs Nitty or Twork, Lyt needs to stop running.

Also, Coming down with something>>>
Coming Down With something was hard too. Rum Nitty is slept on to me.

Coming Down With something was hard too. Rum Nitty is slept on to me.
I Can't say he's slept on cause he's the favorite every battle It seems like and always in conversation as the best. Only don't see him talked about as much cause he just battles and keeps it moving no BS

I was seeing rumblings about this Papoose and Easy scuffle lol.

They said it was over Remy but not sure jokes lol.

Also, man did battle rap die out huh it used to be more popping than regular rap.

Twork gon fold in front of that NY crowd vs Mook
NY been waiting to see Twork on that big stage, he'll have a easy time getting his material off, dancing and pop smoke bars ain't gon save Mook this time, he needs to be actually impressive this time.

People acting like Twork is invincible. Lol, stop. Mook has shown that he’s savvy and dangerous in the past. If Mook shows up and goes crazy like he did for Tay Rock, Twork is a dead man.

None of Mooks stage performances has been savy or dangerous. Iron, Verb, Geechi, Reed all ***. Twork should clear Mook easily but anything can happen in battle rap, I'd never bet on Twork with his past but he's should clean that boy up

None of Mooks stage performances has been savy or dangerous. Iron, Verb, Geechi, Reed all ***. Twork should clear Mook easily but anything can happen in battle rap, I'd never bet on Twork with his past but he's should clean that boy up
Really, you wanna talk about Twork’s history on stages?! The man is litterally one of the biggest choke artist in battle rap history! We’ll see if he can finish his rounds to start off. I’m not even a Mook fan but he will wash Twork if he’s on his game.

Really, you wanna talk about Twork’s history on stages?! The man is litterally one of the biggest choke artist in battle rap history! We’ll see if he can finish his rounds to start off. I’m not even a Mook fan but he will wash Twork if he’s on his game.
Facts he is, I can't argue that. But twork been steady recently. I got a prepared twork over Mook nine times outta 10. If Mook beats a prepared Twork I'll be ecstatic cause that means it was a great battle.

Facts he is, I can't argue that. But twork been steady recently. I got a prepared twork over Mook nine times outta 10. If Mook beats a prepared Twork I'll be ecstatic cause that means it was a great battle.
Steady? He just recently no showed a battle at Jai 400’s event. We’ll see what happens.

Jay-Z-So-So-Music-Video.gif

Only really excited for the headline, Suge/Ace, and Rex

Just to circle back. The event as a whole was some dog water except the main event. With that being said Twork 2-1 Clear to me, but I see a lot of debates being had.

Back
Top Bottom