OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

More ammo for Hollow. I'm hearing Poisen Pen won't be one of the judges no more, Joe was saying that its unfair and now he off the judges panel. Apparently he was going to vote for Hollow regardless.

Joe Budden might be the worst ******* judge I've ever seen.

This ***** even says "how can I **** the vote up" then blatantly ***** the vote up.

Diz last two punches were haymakers while Day talking about cookie crisp and shamu :rolleyes

Ms. Gracie. Kid Capri. and a judge later to be named are the judges, and Royce wants the judge changes for his battle too.

Here's the truth behind what's happening and going to happen, regardless of what Joey spits, he's fighting an uphill battle. Everyone who has been "down" with the battle rap scene is going to vote for Hollow.

The bias is written on the walls.

Joe is one of if not my favorite rapper of all time, been listening to him since before his solo cd came out, his music has gotten me through a lot. However...he can say he's comfortable, not researching Hollow and all the other stuff, I think it's all BS. He knows he has to be EXTREMELY on point to even get close to winning.

But like he said, if Joe loses, it does nothing to his career overall. So he will be laughed at for losing a battle? No, he'll be respected for even trying. If Hollow loses, than it's a big issue because a non-battle-rapper came into his game and beat him. It's a catch 22.

IDK if Joe can win, but it seems like the chances of him winning are slim strictly on bias fans of the battle rap scene.

Last edited:
John John is corny to me and that Reed battle didn't live up to the hype. I hate that John John started out with all those "reed" name flips, then says "enough with the name flips" only to continue name flip the "dollaz" :smh:

Here's the truth behind what's happening and going to happen, regardless of what Joey spits, he's fighting an uphill battle. Everyone who has been "down" with the battle rap scene is going to vote for Hollow.

The bias is written on the walls.

Joe is one of if not my favorite rapper of all time, been listening to him since before his solo cd came out, his music has gotten me through a lot. However...he can say he's comfortable, not researching Hollow and all the other stuff, I think it's all BS. He knows he has to be EXTREMELY on point to even get close to winning.

But like he said, if Joe loses, it does nothing to his career overall. So he will be laughed at for losing a battle? No, he'll be respected for even trying. If Hollow loses, than it's a big issue because a non-battle-rapper came into his game and beat him. It's a catch 22.

IDK if Joe can win, but it seems like the chances of him winning are slim strictly on bias fans of the battle rap scene.
well said

Headed out there now.

Was with Hollow earlier talking about it ... Joe may want to fight him if he says half the stuff he was talking about.

I'll be in a black Lom shirt and Megatron sc trainers if anyone wants to say what's up.

Thank God I didn't I chose to be productive at work a little bit and not stream this over my phone... Is it working through cable providers?

damn I sure wanted to see it.. had my money on joey.. I know I know he aint a battle rapper, but he is used to spittn for atleast 5-8 min non stop. heat on top of that

Back
Top Bottom