OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Didn't get a chance to watch that rex/shine battle, will do so tonight. That damn event lasted like 6 hrs... Ain't nobody got time for dat. Felt bad t-top :lol: wrong place, wrong time... Brizz had to catch him getting emotional after goodz sonned him and said "I'll throw my henny on you/knock you out" :rofl:

Saw most of the Rex shine battle. I agree with shine winning but Rex's first was pretty good kind of edge that round to him.
No 3-0 body.

Brizz on the other hand defiantly got that 3-0. Ill will had some decent parts though. I actually enjoyed that battle over Rex shine.

Finally got around to watching the T Top Goodz battle

Wow typical URL crowd again gassing for the home team.
Never believed the 3-0 hype.

Only round Goodz got was the third.
I'll give Top the first.
The second was a toss up.
Boring battle overall :smh:

"home team" rhetoric is so weak and lazy

U don't like goodz cool lot of people don't but to say t top won a single round is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Them URL crowds have become so diverse after the midwest came in and stamped themselves now battle rappers from all over get love and have strong followings

Like I said before I was a fan of goodz u can even check pages back when I was one of the few that was still rocking with him.
Yes the URL crowd has gotten a little better and if you got bars they usually will give out of towners props but there is always some battles where they just gas up the home side and then later on tape it is pretty different story. I don't know what it is maybe all the waiting and standing 6plus hours for battles.
Goodz him self said that he would give Top the first as that was the weakest round.

I got Ave 2-1. Its crazy how much heat Ave is getting for knowingly or unknowingly taking bars. Ppl giving him ish on every youtube comment section..its like the new "Clips 3-0" comment. IMO I don't think he's straight stealing.

Brizz 2-1. Battle was entertaining. They both did their thing. Maybe battle of the night off that aspect. Tay roc gave performance of the night though.

Goodz 2-1. The crowd wasn't biased. Goodz just has a presence about him...his bars aren't crazy but he just out classes whoever he goes against. On top of the fact that T top is getting boring..same old repetitive ish.  

Roc 3-0 wouldn't be mad at 2-1. That was classic Roc. Performance of the night.

K-shine 2-1. Battle was underwhelming. All that build up for that...Rex is washed. 

That Shotgun Shuge 1st round is the best round I have seen out of him. Second round back to that same old Shotgun Shuge garbage bars. Third round was decent, more garbage than fire. Still not seeing the Shotgun Shuge hype. Jersey needs Surf back man.

Ave won. IDK how anyone can think otherwise, guy had fire bars through all three of his rounds.

Based off a couple NOME 7 recaps I thought Suge won, but Ave had better bars than Suge. I guess it could be a toss up, but I Thought Ave 2-1

So apparently this YouTube ad thing has all the leagues holding out on dropping battles until something gets fixed.

Back
Top Bottom