Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

lolll I kno I'm OD late, but I just finished this game. Actually had it since release, on ps3 and thought it was wack. I've been bored lately and kinda going through gta withdrawal, so figured i'd give this another chance. Copped it for 360 since i like those controls for gta more and it was only 20 bucks. Gotta say i love this game. Havent been able to put it down. It's fun as hell to me. All the side quests and personalities around town really make the town enjoyable. Not sure if its entirely re-playable considering you arent presented with choices really, that would ultimately effect the outcome i.e. gta. I'm gonna get the dlc from the marketplace soon, beat that, and then I guess start on L.A. Noire.

sorry for the gravedig, just needed somebody to tell. lol

Am I the only person that doesn't care about trophies?  
laugh.gif

Game was amazing, got to about 85% completion and then I killed Edgar Ross.  Kind of a weak ending IMO,
laugh.gif

Game was still enjoyable and it kept me busy for weeks (I play in spurts, not marathons
ohwell.gif
).

One of the best games I've played.  It's not MGS though.

Anyway after I killed Edgar Ross, I had no desire to complete the remaining 15%.  Like GTA you are just running/riding around doing random things that seem like redundant chores.

I played it when I still had my Game fly account and loved it, returned it once I beat it. I literally just purchased it from Amazon before I saw this thread.
laugh.gif

I've had this game for a minute... I've just about gave up on Halo and about to start playing my other games I've always had but never played.

I'm going to play RDR, GTA4, and make COD my new FPS.

beat this gm months ago and recently tried the online play. was getting killed left and right, lol.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Besides the Zombie dl were all the dlc packs multi-player only?

is the zombie add on worth getting sorry no grave digg saw it pop up so said f it ill ask 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Explosive Rifle
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
It takes hunting to a whole new level.
Undead Nightmare was worth it for me, but it does get repetitive because the basic gist of it is to go to town, kill zombies, next town. However, it does have a Unicorn you can catch and ride(along with the 4 horses of the apocalypse
pimp.gif

whaaaaaaa??? i didn't know there was a thread for this?
anyways i think it's 3x xp weekend currently
nerd.gif

i would like some help with the trophies too
frown.gif
i need to make my posse... do nters still play this?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

edit: for the ps3?

So like I mentioned earlier I copped off of Amazon today, I have been trying to purchase this game cheap for a minute now. I peeped a few auctions on eBay & some had some codes like the golden gun and some others I can't recall @ the moment. Anyway, I am wondering if these are things that can be downloaded from the marketplace or were these dependent on where you ordered the game when it originally released?

I'm actually stuck on the undead nightmare part where you have to help some dude film a zombie I guess? anybody know what Im talking about?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I'm actually stuck on the undead nightmare part where you have to help some dude film a zombie I guess? anybody know what Im talking about?

that's exactly where i stopped playing
laugh.gif

^Find the zombie and spits green stuff at you and a regular zombie. If you can't find the spitter zombie then just wait until you get to Mexico there are a ton of them there.

Back
Top Bottom