Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

Waiting patiently till early next month with a nice 30% off coupon on reebok.com

Trent, are you meaning early May or early June? Surely you won't be able to coupon these on release?
Early May, the release suppose to be May the 9th, regarding the coupon is the one that Reebok sent after the technical delays on their site few weeks a go, and its valid on anything on site.
 If we get a retro of the generation 1 Blacktops from 1991 at some point in the future (fingers crossed that happens!), I wonder if we'll see the Settlement along with the Battleground and the Boulevard?

http://retrobok.com/1991-pump-battleground-boulevard-settlement/
The Settlement is really just a low Boulevard. 

Last edited:
The battleground 3's are flooded on eBay right now, I'm just going to wait until Friday to get them.

Extremely happy these aren't hyped up at all, everybody who wants them can get them 
happy.gif

Well that would be great, It will be my dream job for sure and I can tell you that, I probably have more information and details on almost all 90's models, than 99% of their employees. If you look at my Monday articles over on the site, I am the only one to drop this kind of knowledge on the net :smile: 
Anyway, I know why they changed the Boulevard, the colorways were very similar to the Battleground (midsole/outsole were exactly the same) so they are trying to make them a bit different and appealing to other heads, otherwise only the Pump will be the difference for someone that is not familiar with the models. 

Quick story, you know that I am an OG when I carry this kind of a key chain for 20 years...

View media item 935520

The Blacktop one I made using the Boulevard tongue leather back in 94 and the D-time logo is from the White/Blue pair from 93, this the pull tab.
View media item 935524
View media item 935525

Repped... that's super hard!!

I'm personally super amped for these to be returning. These and the Fila Cage were the only real outdoor b-ball we wore as kids. These bring back some awesome memories.

Alright dude, you know the deal, Fit, comfort, quality, and overall reaction? lol

The fit is actually true to size, really comfortable, quality is pretty good, and overall reaction to seeing these in person is :pimp:

Is the leather good quality leather and do they have cushioning?

Don't expect, Kamikaze, Rail, Shaqnosis kind of cushioning, the Blacktop series was never big on it, the only decently cushioned pair was the one in my avy and the Gauntlet from the later models. 

Back
Top Bottom