Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

Nope, the gum was definitely not an OG. I wish they got the Blacktop key chains on them joints this time around. 

My man trent, thanks for the quick reply. It's bittersweet how you're the definitive Reebok resource vs. Reebok themselves. Oh well...

The White/Red pair is a must have if the quality is going to be the same as the White/Black.

Yes definitely, the only other pair I want is the White/Red one. And really hope they will start retro-ing the rest of the Blacktop line, there are so many great models...peep my avy :smile: I can only hope. 

Going to have to pass on the white colorway and pick up the black since I have the white/black Fila Spaghettis..... im giving rep for all the pictures also  

These things are super high top! The leather on these are so soft!! You can smell it as you open the box.. Very comfy shoe just from trying them on.. I like how it even states that the materials are man made, just like all the other reebok classics..
View media item 963109

If these are half as comfy as the attaqs I will be so happy. I love classic high tops.

Both pairs of the BGs coming soon...

Last edited:
Does anyone have a code for Reebok.com? Buying Dunks this weekend has me code searching for Reebok and Adidas websites. Smh

Found this great on feet of the White Battlegrounds.

Am I the only one who finds this on-feet stuff corny? What looks good on one person's feet may not look good on another's.

At the spot I picked up my BGs from, the young sales cat working there asked me if I used Instagram and asked if I wanted to see 'on-feet' pictures of the BGs. There was literally no one in store, they had a BG pair on display and they had my size on hand. I honestly didn't know if the cat was being serious or whether he thought I wouldn't take a minute to slip of my shoes and try on the BGs. :smh:

I am with you on this one. That's why I never do on feet in my videos, its too subjective. All that aside, that video is edited pretty nicely.

Corny most times, helpful sometimes. I know without on feet photos/videos if I want a shoe. A lot of people say "I gotta see them on feet first."

Wanted a purple tee to go with the blacktops...found a goodie
nthat.gif

Do you guys know any websites that got the reebok blacktop tee's that was posted on this thread?

my size 14 in the black battleground didn't ship, but the white did...

Email said it was out of stock, but it's still up on the website. And they still charged me for both pairs. Called Reebok but could only understand half of whatever the lady was saying.

tired.gif

Last edited:
Ordered another pair from shoe palace, hopefully they actually have them. It was $10 cheaper due to no sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom