Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Discount not applying ...tried to add rbk365 but can't find the discount box, edit...just read ur message, thanks anyways [emoji]128541[/emoji]
Sign up for their email list. They'll immediately send you a 15% off code. The code works on the Kamikazes, I just tried it

To get a 20% of when ordering those use the coupon JUMP20.

I just ordered my pair, comes down to $84, not a bad deal.

how are you guys getting these on discount when reebok doesn't allow discount codes if they end in .98?

Last edited:
how are you guys getting these on discount when reebok doesn't allow discount codes if they end in .98?
Rules were meant to be broken.

Either way, they took them down along with the Black/White Shaqnosis. They weren't supposed to be up yet to begin with. Congrats to those who bought them 

Well, you can try and see right, I ain't lying. 
not calling you out, just asking since it wouldn't let me put a coupon code in during checkout. got em for retail anyway.

Rules were meant to be broken.

Either way, they took them down along with the Black/White Shaqnosis. They weren't supposed to be up yet to begin with. Congrats to those who bought them 
Well, you can try and see right, I ain't lying. 
damn you're right they just took em down. I must've been the last person to get them. hopefully they don't cancel my order or anything like that

Aye man this is bull ****!!! :frown: i aint check this thread for a day n didnt know they got put up on reebok... Isnt exactly the colorway im looking for but id take the black/white as a consolation prize damn damn damn damn :frown:

I thought I saw 2-3 sizes in the morning, but they vanished in a sec...anyway black/whites will do it.

Wow man, unfortunately I am 8 on Reebok's and 8,5 in Nike/JB, I would have grabbed in a sec if it was size 8...Thank you as always though. 

Back
Top Bottom