Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Black/White OG's are back on Reebok.com

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-kamikaze-ii-mid-shoes/R2222_01?cid=V44405&source=cj

Today the COLUMBUS coupon is still valid, they come down under $80.
Not looking to pick these up but I am curious about the link.  I have never seen the Last&Limited login before and the Black/White OG does not come up on a regular site search. Is this something Reebok forwards if you have signed up for their newsletter or something? I'd like to be able to keep an eye out if they put up any other colorways in the same way. Thanks in advance.

You need to make an account with Reebok.com and than you will have an access to it. And you can sigh for alerts to let them know. 
Thanks - repped.  I have an account but received no notification. I'll go back and check my settings so I don't miss out in future.

Error on their part or are they dropping something different (YOTS?) on the 25th instead of GITD like everywhere else?

From Footlocker's release calendar.

• reebok_s.jpg

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid
    Court Purple/Club Pink/Black/Flash Lim

Reebok must be getting mad, they took them down again. Sizes show as available but won't let you add to cart

Error on their part or are they dropping something different (YOTS?) on the 25th instead of GITD like everywhere else?
Probably an error, suppose to be the glow one.

Last edited:
Is the Last & Limited section relatively new?  Maybe they are just playing around to test it if it is.  So far no comments here on orders being cancelled which is good.
happy.gif

Is the Last & Limited section relatively new?  Maybe they are just playing around to test it if it is.  So far no comments here on orders being cancelled which is good.
happy.gif
Yea I believe it is new. And you're probably right about them testing it. God, they have such amateurs working their website. If you're gonna play around with something like that you do it in a test environment not live. And that COLUMBUS coupon was supposed to have been deactivated as of 12 am EST last night but is still active. Crazy

Pretty sure no sizes left. Last night biggest sizes was 11 and 14 i was pissed cuz i needed a 11.5 or 12

DId anybody catch the new Best Buy commercial with Swizz?? Which colorway was that? It looked white / red..

Anybody's order for the Black/White ship? I ordered 2, but they only shipped one of mine for some reason
Did you receive an email when they shipped, because in my account its only the order listed, no shipping info from me, but that's how it was for the Black Attaq, till they show up at home.

Did you receive an email when they shipped, because in my account its only the order listed, no shipping info from me, but that's how it was for the Black Attaq, till they show up at home.
Yes, I did receive an email. And my 2nd pair shipped finally as well. Weird that there was a delay when I placed the orders back to back

All I got is "your order was received" email nothing since, but hopefully they will arrive by the end of the week. 

P.S.

Just FYI, Reebok are having some issues, I was on the phone with them in the last 30 min trying to find where is my pair that I ordered on the 11th (my buddy that ordered yesterday already received his today ! )and they are not able to tell me what happened and where is the pair, so sad.

Last edited:
Yeah, and every time I go to the site and try to check the status of the order or even click on the card, it trows the error on the site, so frustrating and unprofessional. 

My guess is they cancelled some orders because the shoes weren't really supposed to be up to begin with. But regardless, I agree that is very unprofessional. That's why even with all the cancelling of bot orders, coupon exclusions, super exclusives, annual price increases and quality issues, Nike will always be ahead of these clowns. 

Got the GITD last week. They really glow a ton which is perfect for halloween out with my little man. Nice to get a pre-order so early.

My Black/White pairs from reebok.com were delivered this morning. I was expecting these to be customer returns that had been tried on, but I was wrong. They are completely Deadstock, boxes in flawless condition too. Great looking shoe. I guess reebok actually did something right for once

Back
Top Bottom