Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

i've seen all the team color ways in person. its 100% definitely a suede/nubuck material. the blue ones look exactly like the letter of intent minus the checkerboard. hope this helps
That's what I was saying earlier as well, seen some very detailed pictures, its synthetic nubuk. 

These are actually my first pair of Kamikaze II's. TTS? I wear a 14 in the shaq attaqs, shaqnosis, answer 1's...ordered these in a 14 as well. Should I be alright?

Them things are bright.. i think if i could get them for $50 shipped i would grab them just to have a really bright glow in the dark shoe

Last edited:
That's crazy....some people will pay nike a premium price for some weak gitd, but only chump change for some real gitd [emoji]128514[/emoji]....I luv kamikazes tho, so comfortable, and u never really hear bad about quality with reebok

Last edited:
I copped the Acid Rains today for 85 shipped not to bad at least under retail

there was a pretty sick pick of them on instagram where dude is wearing them in a pool as the glowed

Patent leather though? I would have preferred just synthetic suede and leather. Still a nice colorway.

Yeah, patent is a bit of a meh, for sure from the Christmas pack, the Brick City Attaq is my favorite.

Xmas pair is clean!! I must admit, I think Reeboks Xmas pack is pretty good, Shaqs being my least favorite, but still decent.

I hate the patent leather on the Kami but it still is a nice colorway. I think the Shaqs should've got this color and the Kami's the green.

Back
Top Bottom