Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Might end up giving us store credit for the unfulfilled orders
ohwell.gif

I was pretty quick on my refresh game
yea, think i might have made out. but does look like there will be overselling.

sizes dont seem to update on whats in stock

glad i just went wit one pear

Might end up giving us store credit for the unfulfilled orders
ohwell.gif

I was pretty quick on my refresh game
yeah, i was quick too....checked out within a minute of them being posted. Luckily i have my address and billing info pre-saved on my web browser so i didn't have to fill all that in. 

Just grabbed a 9.5... how were they still up? Im amazed right now
well someone posted the size run earlier and that was the most pairs of any size. Maybe you're lucky day....but as always...no one is good until that shipping confirmation though.

Those numbers were probably double or more. You know how companies nowadays lie about how limited shoes are so people buy them. I learned my lesson on the fila 96 olympics :lol: prolly could have gotten those 30 dollars cheaper

Those numbers were probably double or more. You know how companies nowadays lie about how limited shoes are so people buy them. I learned my lesson on the fila 96 olympics :lol: prolly could have gotten those 30 dollars cheaper
This, lol.

I wanna cop RTAs, but have plans go cop Aunt Pearl KDs for me and my daughter. Damn man, it's too freakin hot right now, lol.

Nah man no KD is worth more than even the ugliest Kamikaze, my personal opinion f course. 

A few sizes are still up
Some are sold out.
They really went after those RTA reeboks

Wow kept refreshing, added to cart instantly, connected lagged after clicking checkout and gone,:smh:

my salt post from the original release lol. checked out this morning with an sz 8. can't believe i finally got them!!! didn't think these were going back online.

Last edited:
Rta's are starting to ship? As stated before I can't see my status or confirm my purchase due to a hiccup I did smh

Back
Top Bottom