Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

prolly weather, sucks bro... If it helps I got mine [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Found out why the hell package was 3 pounds....

Did you get charged tax on your order?
state and local...

Today we find out right?

Yes sir 

edit:  got the pin , thank you card, socks, and 2 stickers 

Hmm socks? Guessing my order had to be one of the last for the PE's sent then.

Yeah they showed up on Token38 during the ASG weekend. Official release is the 13th next month. Will wait for discount on them. 

Last edited:
Off topic, but who remembers the SXT's with the barbell on the pump  ? 
nerd.gif
   can't seem to find a pic of them with the barbell 

Last edited:
Nice 
smokin.gif
  and i meant sxt 
laugh.gif
  man, my older cousin had those back in the day, and i was like 
eek.gif
 when i first saw them...

i begged my mom to get me some pumps after that
laugh.gif
  i swear they were like $150 or more i think back then when they first dropped 

finally opened my box thing was huge for a  6.5, i wish i new people who had small feet that rock sneakers to sell these i know im def guna take a loss on this which isnt the bad thing i just want to get rid of them its like the shoes are taunting me lol 

finally opened my box thing was huge for a  6.5, i wish i new people who had small feet that rock sneakers to sell these i know im def guna take a loss on this which isnt the bad thing i just want to get rid of them its like the shoes are taunting me lol 
prolly could do 150

I'm on the fence about those kamikaze isiah thomas pe's.  Can anyone post up a few more on feet pictures of them please? I wanna grab them but just would like to see a few more pictures first. 

I saw one on here but that was the only one I could find.

very nice dc... them blazers look fire with that jersey 

i also underestimated the sonics and missed out for retail
mean.gif
    that damn jay z

Last edited:
very nice dc... them blazers look fire with that jersey 

i also underestimated the sonics and missed out for retail :smh:     that damn jay z

The Blazers I had customized from NBAStore.com. But yeah bro, I totally thought the Kami's woulda been around a bit longer. But they dried up pretty quickly and then resell was like $200 and up, at least everytime I looked and found something.

The Blazers I had customized from NBAStore.com. But yeah bro, I totally thought the Kami's woulda been around a bit longer. But they dried up pretty quickly and then resell was like $200 and up, at least everytime I looked and found something.

Funny you say that. I was stationed in Washington when the og's released. Didn't think anyone would be checking for these, but forgot I was about 40 miles away from Seattle. By the time I got to the malls that had them, they were dried up and already on CL. Didn't know whether to be impressed or pissed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom