Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Long time lurker... finally decided to join NT, but ironically my 1st post is in the Reebok section, haha! Old pic, might take a newer one since I've acquired a few more pairs since this was taken... Enjoy! 

Wow BEAUTIFUL!!! REPPED!!

Yooo - dont know how many of you are going to cop the Pump Kami joints... But they are a Finishline exclusive -  check Finishline.com on 3-13 to scoop a pair up, free shipping -  $124.99 

-Fresh

(may have more colors down the line??.... ) 

Did anyone else get f'ed over for their Token 38 order? I've made the purchase online immediately when the RTA's were up for purchase on the website and now, they are telling me they ran out of my size.

$125 is very reasonable wether they're a FNL exclusive or not. Hopefully they do the neon orange version too.

Thanks for the info @rodrigofresh   need a fnl coupon now 
nerd.gif

where's the black/white at tho
nerd.gif

nice pic

what are those wite/red/black on the bottom left?
Those are most likely the USA/Wizards John Wall that I THINK was an EU release only.

@jfats welcome! And great pic!
Thanks for the love guys, born and raised in Seattle, so my favorite shoe of all time! 

@PmpDaddyRobFord  

I know I'm missing a few pairs, haha! 

@Dc30

Yes, that is the John Wall/USA pair that was a Euro exclusive. I did see a good size run on ebay awhile back though, for about US retail price. Don't no why Reebok didn't release the "USA" themed shoe here in the states, but as we all know, Reeboks gonna Reebok! 

Here's some pics I snapped real quick of the USA pair...

ooo it's blue not black? thx, won't hunt for it that bad then
thx for the pics

grizz has no self control :rofl:
You cant wait for every single shoe to go on sale bruh:lol:   well you can, but sometime you have to say f it and copp right away :x  \

edit: i haven't picked up the flares yet :nerd:  

LOL BRO YOU AIN'T WAIT FOR IT PE'S TO GO ON SALE? PFFFffffffffff

Last edited:

You cant wait for every single shoe to go on sale bruh
laugh.gif
  well you can, but sometime you have to say f it and copp right away 
sick.gif
 \

edit: i haven't picked up the flares yet 
nerd.gif

No need to rush, don't believe the hype. 

Last edited:
Nah, there's just some shoes i want right away... for instance i just bought those fila 97's and we all know them are eventually gonna hit $20 :lol:  

I agree. We all know Reebok's will hit discount...but sometimes if you can cop...why not? Like I waited in those Shattered Backboards and now they're gone. Plus $124 is better than the 174 Questions. However I do have someone who can grab the Kami's for about $80.

These never hit the U.S. because it was around the time John Wall's contract with Reebok was coming to an end. They needed to liquidate.

These never hit the U.S. because it was around the time John Wall's contract with Reebok was coming to an end. They needed to liquidate.
Makes sense.

Man, that dude turned out to be such a dud. He's been in the league for years and still doesn't have that special something to make him stand out.

Waited for a whole year to grab these bad boys. I'm glad I never caved to Erape prices. Can't wait till the snow melts to bust these out.

A pics of my growing Reebok collection the last past few years.

Back
Top Bottom