Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Im the exact opposite. I have the sonics, but want these mostly for beaters. I was on the fence for the Red Flashes. Might try to grab them with my military discount in store if I can find them.
its all gravy! :smile:

another reason i got the blk/red coz im a huge star wars fan lol

if i can grab that all stars then im set!

its all gravy! :smile:
another reason i got the blk/red coz im a huge star wars fan lol
if i can grab that all stars then im set!

Yup! Patiently awaiting the ASG! Im not mad with 3 out of the 4 OG colorways. Hopefully FINL get them and I can use this $15 off they just gave me

Pro tip: Always have your WC cert(s) with you, never know when you'll change your mind about copping a shoe lol

^^ I dont have none, thats the problem! LOL...I usually dont shop with FINL because they NEVER carry my size here locally. And we all know how crazy it is to pull a JB release off of there site. So this is literally the first purchase ive made from them since I worked with the company back in 08 lol..

just canceled an eastbay and footaction order (didnt wanna wait for the backorder) so sz 11 & 13 should be poppin up anytime now

^^ I dont have none, thats the problem! LOL...I usually dont shop with FINL because they NEVER carry my size here locally. And we all know how crazy it is to pull a JB release off of there site. So this is literally the first purchase ive made from them since I worked with the company back in 08 lol..

Lol no doubt man I was mostly referring to myself since I left both my WC certs at home this morning. Never messed with FNL online until I started buying Js and even then they are a total crapshoot. Can't deny that their rewards system is pretty slick though.

Copped off finishline size 14 i just hope they fit
Used my wc and $10 off can't beat them for that price

dude, how did you combine the coupons? I tried, but it's either WC or that $10 off, won't let me combine them. What fields you put in both coupon codes?

Cancelled my order on Eastbay and copped on FNL for $69 with my WC rewards and $10 off coupon.  Pretty stoked with that price. 

Just cancel my Footlocker order and ordered from Finishline and use the code

that just saved me 18 dollars from my FTL order I love NIKETALK thanks for the links and codes guys 
happy.gif

If anyone is looking UBIQ has the black and reds available for phone order starting now [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]215.988.0194[/font]

Congrats to everyone whos coppin. To give myself good karma for the next 2 weeks so I can come up on these hopefully, heres a $15 off coupon code for FNL: 1124WAPFWB5 expires 2/4 and should be able to be combined with WC coupon

Back
Top Bottom