Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just copped my size 13 of the bred's off finishline with the 10save75 coupon.

Finishline is deff my go to place. I love their service and shipping and packaging...

also I thought I signed up for winners circle with my email and long story short I didnt. I called up and the nice guy Jeff told me he would credit my purchases towards my winners circle $20 credit after $200 spent. (I bought the XIII's and 5's and IX's and kamikazes from them)

I bought the Sonics CW of Windycity and got a tracking and order number but they have not sent my shoes...its been almost two weeks now. Anybody else having the same issue with their poor customer service. I'm never gonna buy from them again! $170 to not get a response and wait for over two weeks! What a joke of a company!

got my black/white pair off FNL[..thats all i needed...sonics and black/white, im set :smokin

thanks all for the heads up

I bought the Sonics CW of Windycity and got a tracking and order number but they have not sent my shoes...its been almost two weeks now. Anybody else having the same issue with their poor customer service. I'm never gonna buy from them again! $170 to not get a response and wait for over two weeks! What a joke of a company!

Interesting. I bought my og's from them too but didn't get a tracking number and got my shoes In a week and a half.

Huh? I've tried calling and they don't answer, I'm just frustrated with their poor service in my case

I got the Sonics CW for 170 but haven't received them from windycity. I bought the black and red and the black and white from FNL for $160 total

Thanks to the guy who posted the link and the $15 off coupon.  Got both pairs!  Plus I just found the OG sonics for $155
smokin.gif
 Today was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom