Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I swear I'm goin nuts. I'm done buying shoes online. I feel like some idiot is just wearing the hell out of their pair then returning. Then the company is just sending all of these worn out pairs as if I'm going to accept them.

I swear I'm goin nuts. I'm done buying shoes online. I feel like some idiot is just wearing the hell out of their pair then returning. Then the company is just sending all of these worn out pairs as if I'm going to accept them.

What happened dude? Take pictures of the pair you got as well.

What happened dude? Take pictures of the pair you got as well.
I should have done that first so you could see. Already returned them. I ordered two pairs of kamikaze's. One pair was cool, it had a couple of small creases but I took them back to the store and made a new order because I'm a d**k when it comes to shoes. The second pair I got were just banged up, worn out like Rick Ross himself was wearing these shoes. They turned out to be display shoes. They didn't even have tissue paper on the inside. I don't know what a****e would think it's cool to ship some display shoes. I'd rather just not buy from FNL anymore. I don't get these kinds of problems with Vans, FTL, Clarks, or any other shoe store.

Wearing my Blk/Whites right now. Most comfortable retro EVER!

This

The Allstars are already out by me

my sonics came in today and the 10.5 fits perfect

seems like I'm wearing a 10.5 in all brands now

I would like to see the navy's go on sale but this shoe stuff is super serious these days

rather get the georgetown q's first

^^Thank you sir

ive had the hoodie for years now when i saw that cw it was a must have

im so out of the loop on these, when did the sonics colorway release? OG not that shiny crap thats supposed to drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom