Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

yall think the navy and white ones will be no problem to copp or am i gonna have to try and scoop right away.. were not getting them here so i have to grab them online

Last edited:
yall think the navy and white ones will be no problem to copp or am i gonna have to try and scoop right away.. were not getting them here so i have to grab them online
I believe they will be. I'm not hearing them being "limited" so I'm guessing they'll be in the same numbers as the White/Black & Red Flash.

Can't wait til Friday.

Doubt anybody is willing to pay this price but found the allstars on amazon $190 shipped tho 
tired.gif

Amazon product ASIN B008GWVQQG

Last edited:
Ill cop the Allstars for whoever wants em hit my inbox they have them at finishline by me.
Appreciate this bruh but if for some strange reason i miss these come friday ill keep you in mind.. reason i'm waiting is i'm trying to use up this wc coupon that's about to expire

I passed on Kemps back in the day for these:

Hope they retro these in due time. Holy grails... Damn near the entire Char. Hornets team rocked these during that playoff run during Zo's rookie year...

Last edited:
Sonics will be releasing massively at Footlocker stores, starting later this week.

For those of you who consider patience a virtue and didn't pay mark-up prices, I salute you.
are u sure its not the metallic sonics yellow n green?

Sonics will be releasing massively at Footlocker stores, starting later this week.

For those of you who consider patience a virtue and didn't pay mark-up prices, I salute you.
I believe that's a new CW and not the OG one that was a limited release.

Back
Top Bottom