Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Is anyone else still missing a tracking confirmation email? I only got 1 outta 2 and that 1 isn't my size, I ordered that one by mistake thinking I had my size as I ordered on my phone.
When did you order? I ordered pretty much right away and received the shipping confirmation on Tuesday night. I ordered a hat from them on Monday and still haven't received anything but an order confirmation.

When did you order? I ordered pretty much right away and received the shipping confirmation on Tuesday night. I ordered a hat from them on Monday and still haven't received anything but an order confirmation.

I order them like 5 mins apart, once I got the order confirmation on the 1st and realized the size I went back and copped my correct size.

What's the weight of the package say when you check it on UPS?
Not sure if they may have added both shoes in one box
I finished my order around 11pm
Got my confirmation at 7pm the next day
Got my tracking number on the 17th early morning

i thought shoes would be here today, but i have to wait till monday
prolly weather, sucks bro... If it helps I got mine [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Found out why the hell package was 3 pounds....

Pretty good deal for the price
Shirt token and shoes and stickers
Man i paid 200 for some kicks and didn't get any extra stuff
My packs 3lbs too so I hope I luck up

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford during the whole check out process PayPal had issues. Long story short my username for PayPal it's my wife's old email that she no longer can access, so all confirmations and notifications were going there and I couldn't see what was going on with my order. I Ended paying with my cc but entered the wife's old email

Last edited:
Did everyone receive their shipping confirmation already? I've only received an order confirmation when the order was placed. My cc has been charged already.

Should I be worried? Token 38 has been contacted but no reply yet.

I kind of want to ask what's up with my socks if i don't get them (most likely wont tho)

and not cause i'm gonna wear them, but maybe i can compensated 
laugh.gif

that false advertisement

Can't even lie...I'll be a little salty if the RTA's don't come with the socks. Probably would never wear them, but they were supposed to be part of the pack. Lol

Can't even lie...I'll be a little salty if the RTA's don't come with the socks. Probably would never wear them, but they were supposed to be part of the pack. Lol
the ones wit the PE's tho were just the black white sns socks. RTAs id care more about

i know for a fact i wouldn't wear the socks, but you wanna charge me $15 for shipping?? i want my socks b :lol:
lol it ain't like it's fnl shipping

Back
Top Bottom