Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Recent pick-ups. I never noticed that I.T.'s K2's had a lower cut.

I always thought those Kamikaze 2's were the top tier of retro + colorways for that model. Excellent pickup!

Wow had no idea kemp n reebok sued each other and that reebok terminated kemps contract cuz he said his favorite shoes were nikes back in 2001

They must be back on good terms though if he wears his retros

Wow had no idea kemp n reebok sued each other and that reebok terminated kemps contract cuz he said his favorite shoes were nikes back in 2001

They must be back on good terms though if he wears his retros

He was dumb for saying that at the time since Nike wasn't paying him. Funny thing is with him saying that, a few of his best highlights were in Nike Flights. His athletic dunk in the dunk contest and the Lister blister. Correct me if I'm wrong

They are listed on finishline for a black friday release so i dunno

They coming out next week???

This whole month is fully packed with things coming out. If they make a good amount even a october 9th release wouldnt sell out.

Man we had the chicago 1 restock, we got carolina 1, xiv low, og 1 low, those weird viii's, curry champ pack, maybe maroon vi, all coming out this month. Its a packed month for shoes.

Last edited:
They are listed on finishline for a black friday release so i dunno

They coming out next week???
couple pages back when info was posted said the 9th... and someone said a rep told them Reebok website wouldn't have them too so idk what's goin on now
don't do this to me man lol

Last edited:
I read on one of these sites that they were sold at select online retailers. So I kind of understood that as Reebok.com wasn't selling em. Keep hope alive fellas.

Remember they were up on reebok a couple weeks ago, but disapeared when you clicked on them  ?

They need to drop these too

Last edited:
Yes they suppose to come out on the 9th. All new pairs appear on Reebok.com a lot earlier, probably when they actually change the code on the site and add pictures of what is coming and than they are just hiding the pair, at the end when they are released the site people just "flip the switch" and they become available. I personally think there will be plenty of pairs and at the same time I dont believe they will sell as fast as the last time. 

Back
Top Bottom