Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wish i wouldve sized up a half size, can anyone recommend a thin no show or low cut sock?

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Originally Posted by Rocket

I'm faded. AND I like LeBrons. They're pretty cool.

THIS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
worst quoting ever 
btw im hungry. AND i like nikes, they're pretty cool

So I got another pair of swingmans on the Nike restock. Glad I did because I love the hue they have. Rather have doubles of these than have the mangos at this point unless I get mangos for the looooow.

LOL, that site has the chinas, that site got to be fake. I was just wondering that people can troll they way in here to promote their fake sites, what a shame.

Man if you buy from first schuhe those will be your last schuhes (shoes) lol while you googling for cheap shoes google if they legit. That buffonery of a site has no business in this forum. And people still listening to tyga huh @ faded lol

Lighter based colors looks better with a black midsole with the carbon fiber. Blacked out swoosh or just a colored outline makes the cutoff swoosh bearable. Put a black midsole on the red carpets, I'll .get them with the 1st ps. Good ps jayzrdead!

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

with pink laces!!
1z5oo6b.jpg
must have!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i thought i would go crazy for the pink laces, but the teal looks better. Idk if its because he didn't take the pic in the light or what. But the teal looks better

Back
Top Bottom