Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

with pink laces!!
1z5oo6b.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.
you take things too seriously. honest
sounds like footlocker co as a whole might be releasing the GS colorways early. ive seen at least 3 stores with the GS pairs for sale. not a coincidence 
For some reason GS shoes have not been having release dates just the men sizes. Unless its a Jordan right now the kids shoe's drop when shipment comes in and the men's are stuck waiting weeks to be released, like the last 2 colorways of Diamond Turf II and now the Summits if you have an issue its with Nike, not the stores. 

any word on if the elites are cut small like the regular IX's?

pink laces saved those. all ima say...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.
You are going to tell on a store for selling Grade School pairs???? Also they arent holding them for certain people they are there for the general public. Shady stuff in regards to selling for a extra buck, ok, but if a person gets up early & stand in line for a pair of GS then you have bigger problems.....

Glad quality on feet pictures haven't changed my mind about passing on the SB elites
pimp.gif

Sidenote, is there a legit reason why Nike won't ship those pairs of LeBron/Kobe/KD shoes from Europe over here?

The Nike Basketball signature line seems to just collect dust over there and I don't think there is any real interest.

Everybody who missed out could be buying those extra pairs.

Damn, no size 10 in the Swingmans left...Copped a 10.5...If I can find someone to trade for a 10, that'd be 
pimp.gif
if not...Straight to the collection.

Much under retail, I'm happy.

I have the SB 8's and I'm feelin those elite sb 9's regardless either teal or pink laces r dope, real clean for summer.

I've been looking everywhere to no avail...if anyone has preoorder info on mcflys/sb elites in large sizes pm me please....Im a 15 in the lebron 9s. Although its rare I ever find a preorder in sizes that big. Curse having big feet.
laugh.gif

Foamposite bs kinda ruins those "Sprite" IXs
Tried on my Big Bangs and
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at the inconsistency of the sizing
Sz.13s fit like 12s on other pairs but these fit like a true 13, need to trade for a 12 now
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom