Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Half the dudes getting mad that people are calling these elite's south beaches and to let it die with the 8's were just calling a pair of slides last week the south beach slides. Guess its ok for slides to still be called south beach but not shoes. These are nearly identical in color to last year. Last years Miami night cw was completely different from this years Miami night cw yet people don't have a problem with that. End this silly name debate now. If you don't like that someone says south beach keep it pushing and you call them McFly. We all know what you mean. Btw tweet Nike and tell them it's not called south beach because they tweeted back the south beach lebron 9 elite has no official information. Continue to follow us for release information.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

10oity9.jpg

Thanks for the heads up about spotting GS sizes..... copped with ease. One of the female workers gave me s*** tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Not my fault she used up all her discount 
tongue.gif

Now onto cop my teal laces and I'm set! Second pair on deck via swoosh too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pick up!

Nice vid highlighting the Black/Gold Elite. Looks like the traction was improved with thicker treads and a herringbone-like pattern. The ankle area looks flimsy like I suspected. It'll suck if you end up to rolling your ankles because of that. It wouldn't be a good look considering the price and it's dubbed Elites. Well at least it won't have that bulging, flared out look and ventilation has improved. Not sold on the change/add-ons but performance should be a beast, which is probably the main focus.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by jst628

cause you like the shoes...?
Exactly.
"I hate lebron, but hold on, let me give him my money for those amazing shoes."
clowns.
Exactly.
Then they go outta their way to disrespect him by turning the crown upside down to make themselves feel better?
grin.gif

clowns.

Those away elites look sick. I prefer that thinner ankle. Alot less bulky now. Should cut some weight. I def wanna try a pair on see of they fit nicer than the reg.

Whats with dudes excessively tapping in sneaker reviews? I notice so many people do it.

So I'm wondering.....Why are so many of you gagging on the SB 8's d@$k! The name isn't copyrighted, and you sure as +!*+ didn't invent the name! Similar colors on a signature line of shoe make it easier for some to call it by the same damn name. Don't see any of you killing one another over the bred cw. OH NO , DON'T CALL IT BRED BECAUSE JORDAN DID IT ALREADY...CALL IT ____

dam i want them mango's just cause of the 3m..lol

i guess if i get to hoh early enough i can get my hands on the elites

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Half the dudes getting mad that people are calling these elite's south beaches and to let it die with the 8's were just calling a pair of slides last week the south beach slides. Guess its ok for slides to still be called south beach but not shoes. Btw tweet Nike and tell them it's not called south beach because they tweeted back the south beach lebron 9 elite has no official information. Continue to follow us for release information.

There you go. If NIKE is calling them the South Beach Lebron 9 Elites....then that's what they are. Let the South Beach name die with the 8s? What the hell does that even mean?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Half the dudes getting mad that people are calling these elite's south beaches and to let it die with the 8's were just calling a pair of slides last week the south beach slides. Guess its ok for slides to still be called south beach but not shoes. Btw tweet Nike and tell them it's not called south beach because they tweeted back the south beach lebron 9 elite has no official information. Continue to follow us for release information.

There you go. If NIKE is calling them the South Beach Lebron 9 Elites....then that's what they are. Let the South Beach name die with the 8s? What the hell does that even mean?!
roll.gif

it means let that be the 8s story.
Let the Allstar Big Bangs be the 9 story, and so on so forth.
But hey call them what you want. names are never set.

I have my south beach 8s, and ill have my Mcfly 9s!
laugh.gif

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.

thinking about returning my dunkmans. i got em off ndc, can i just bring them to the nike outlet with the invoice?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.

Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif

it means let that be the 8s story.
Let the Allstar Big Bangs be the 9 story, and so on so forth.
But hey call them what you want. names are never set.

I have my south beach 8s, and ill have my Mcfly 9s!
laugh.gif

I understand what you mean by let them have their story. But I think The Nike Lebron Line aren't really interested in making just stories for one shoe. I believe the Nike Lebron Line is trying to establish signature colorways that people anticipate and are very familiar with the same way they do with the Jordan Brand Line. Even with the Big Bangs/Galaxy All Star shoe that shoe wasn't Lebron's first All Star shoe there have been several Lebron All Star shoes, it was just the 9's version plus, a lot of people if not more like the China 9's more than the Big Bang/Galaxy. Just like the Chinas, Dunkmans, and Christmas shoe, I believe the Lebron Line is trying to have a continuum with the South Beach Colorway . So I agree with you on the story portion but I just don't think Nike wants to just make a story just for one shoe but a story you can look forward to being released as a signature colorway yearly, sort of how they started to do that Cool Grey theme with Jordans which became a popular sellout colorway with the Jordan Line and many more. But like you said stories will keep being made, but I think the stories will be being made to get Lebron's line more established like the  Jordan Line that can be a retro in the future also

Got my pair of Big Bangs this afternoon from JadaRetro. I must say, this is the first time a fellow NT'er came through for me with no +!!@%+%*. Made my birthday a great one.

Thanks fam.

Back
Top Bottom