Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I was boycotting LeBron products but man I might have to grab 2 pairs of those McFly Elites...Its crazy that Ill spend $500 plus on some shoes and wont even bat an eye...but let me have to put $103 down on my student loan payments and im pissed lol

at the end of the day he took his talents to "south beach" so as long as he is playing in miami there should always be a south beach themed shoe.. its fly, it was popular, they would be crazy not to do so

laugh.gif
@ this thread as of late.

On a lighter note, I'll call these "USA" or whatever ya'll wanna name it.
laugh.gif

7015872843_d143c4b883.jpg

Any on you guys know if this maize colorway is definitely the last one? Wonder why more pictures haven't surfaced. Seems like this pair will probably sit longer.

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

^ idk about that....i'll rock the taxi cw

Not saying they're bad. Just that there seems to be more enthusiasm for the other 3 pairs and nobody is really saying anything about these.

that vid with the black elites
eek.gif

while all of you are drooling over the SBs ill be copping the white home cw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes the logo was painted red as well. I want to add speckles and change some other stuff on all the Elites as well.
laugh.gif

Isn't the product code for the "Wolf Grey/Mint Candy-New Green Pink Flash" (To be Politically Correct) 516958-001 not 516958-002 the 516958-002 is to the black and gold Away Elites right?

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Any on you guys know if this maize colorway is definitely the last one? Wonder why more pictures haven't surfaced. Seems like this pair will probably sit longer.

This is actually the first time I've seen the Taxis. Was thinking they should come with the same laces as the Aways...

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

I was boycotting LeBron products but man I might have to grab 2 pairs of those McFly Elites...Its crazy that Ill spend $500 plus on some shoes and wont even bat an eye...but let me have to put $103 down on my student loan payments and im pissed lol
you, me and J.Cole be on the same !#!@ bro lol

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

^ idk about that....i'll rock the taxi cw

Not saying they're bad. Just that there seems to be more enthusiasm for the other 3 pairs and nobody is really saying anything about these.

you're correct but you have to think that since it is not a bright color (teal/pink/orange/sky blue/ruby red), that half that cats that cop brons will sleep.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Got my pair of Big Bangs this afternoon from JadaRetro. I must say, this is the first time a fellow NT'er came through for me with no +!!@%+%*. Made my birthday a great one.

Thanks fam.

No doubt my dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richmontas

any one no where i can pre order a pair of sb elites .... we never get anything where im from

If you type in the Product code it's this Europe site that says their taking pre orders for them but they say they don't ship until July

Originally Posted by richmontas

any one no where i can pre order a pair of sb elites .... we never get anything where im from
You're not going to get a answer in here.

Do some legwork my dude. With a couple of calls around I secured myself a pair @ retail.

Screw a Pre Order... at this point in time, unless he falls through
mad.gif

But they should be a easy pick up if there is no camping allowed

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 @ the vid of the black/gold Elites.

I'll cop a pair if they're still around when I'm back in the States in May.

Back
Top Bottom