Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

shoe is
pimp.gif

some dude bought 11 pairs at the store

BONUS: same price as every other 9 i've copped
pimp.gif

Got my pair. Went to Walters, saw there was a line, went back to the West End Footaction where there was no line and I knew my peeps would let me walk in with her before 9.

South Beach Slides at the Athletes Foot here in ATL.

Considered getting these, I've never owned a pair of LeBrons but would like a new shoe to play in. I like the color way..maybe I'll go out today and look

Walked in and out, the way it should be. Been waiting for this colorway forever.

I stick to a white vneck tshirt and some nice denim to rock, but I'd probably break this out over the summer

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Walked in and out, the way it should be. Been waiting for this colorway forever.

I stick to a white vneck tshirt and some nice denim to rock, but I'd probably break this out over the summer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, forgot to add
eek.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Im thankful I was able to cop the SLH's off NDC.  Sold out in 8 minutes smh.  Only the 2nd tyme ever since I've been coppin sneakers, a sneaker i like dropped on my bday.. only other time was back in 99  last shot xiv's.  Congrats to all who copped to wear...
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were able to get a pair, the SLH's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The shoe definitely looks better in person but passed, so much other stuff coming out the next couple months
ohwell.gif

Just went to holyoke mall l at around 10:30 to pick up my pairs. I had a pair of size 11 and 11.5 on reserve at NikeBoston so if anyone is looking for those they should be available to the public at 12pm. Im glad these diddnt sell out i didnt wanna take that ride to boston lol

Smh at dudes buying 12 pairs of a general release sneaker.... Smh at the fact there will be people stupid enough to buy them at his resale price.

Copped my first pair LeBrons on NDC lastnight. I went to footaction yesterday to try on a random size since I never had a pair. Found out i had to go a from my usual 9.5 to 10.5. A full size up. Are all 9's that snug?

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Copped my first pair LeBrons on NDC lastnight. I went to footaction yesterday to try on a random size since I never had a pair. Found out i had to go a from my usual 9.5 to 10.5. A full size up. Are all 9's that snug?

Yep....half size to a full size up.

Originally Posted by parry36

wonder wht time ppl gonna start going out for these in the AM
Dude @ the Champs in MOA said they were out there since midnight
eek.gif

Once I copp the hurricanes I'm done with the IXs
frown.gif
Best LBJ shoe & shoe of the year 2011/2012, easy.
Got the Easter lows & doubt I'll be copping any of the others, maybe turquoise if the laces are long & fit my SLHs.
Collection pic coming soon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom