Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by terx

^ How was the release , did people camp out and what not

Nobody camped out but I got bad info from a worker that said they weren't gonna open early but they did.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by sneakermane

~ Beautiful ~ in my Pharrell voice.

Is that volt on the Cybers or yellow? BTW.. Nice pick ups
pimp.gif

It does look yellow in my other pics but its definitely Volt. Just a shade darker than the Volt on the Cannons.
Btw...Cybers fit so true to size.
smokin.gif

^^^^I just answered that 3 post before yours.

LOWS ARE TRUE TO SIZE. NO SNUGGNESS WHAT SO EVER. I could of went down to a size 10 for real.

Damn, these babies look good. Easters are NEXT!!!

Was anyone able to cop with the Footlocker birthday coupon? Going to try and see if there are any left at the mall after I get off

congrats to everyone who copped; they're looking good. i had to pass on em because of da 1st of da month is coming up (rent).

Damn, I just ordered an 11 thinking they were going to be snug. I should have checked here first. Thanks sneakermane

shoot forgot the hornets were droppin gonna go check out the mall...if they aint there f it. i got the playoff 12s on lock already lol

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Was anyone able to cop with the Footlocker birthday coupon? Going to try and see if there are any left at the mall after I get off

i was able to do it earlier today. dude made a mistake and used the $10 off code instead of the $25 off tho. i was like 
frown.gif
 then like 
grin.gif
. im not gonna return them over 15 bucks.
summit lakes are clean in person. footaction, footlocker, finishline up here at them too.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Scored some Miami Nights finally. Can't wait till they get here. That search took way longer than it should have.
How? I'm still on the hunt for an 11.

X2
people want retail plus $100 or more for them
30t6p3b.gif
I've got someone selling me a VNDS pair for $170. I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

that's the best I've seen the cybers. I sort of like the blue, need to go see them in person.

Nike is really messing with us with all these white soles on all these 9s.....so many
pimp.gif
colorways,but the white sole
30t6p3b.gif

like SLHs, but Ill hold off

Originally Posted by Magic1978

that's the best I've seen the cybers. I sort of like the blue, need to go see them in person.

saw these at DTLR and finishline today. im not a fan of lows tho. easy pass.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike is really messing with us with all these white soles on all these 9s.....so many
pimp.gif
colorways,but the white sole
30t6p3b.gif

like SLHs, but Ill hold off
this, its like they look like they will last forever until you get to the white sole and then thats it for them

SLH Lebron 9 was the easiest cop in my area. Woke up late, called in to West Covina Foot Locker at 9:40 and they tell me that their are only about 3 people in line. Arrived at 10:15, copped and was out by 10:25
pimp.gif

Lows look aite still not touching em. You know u get the itis after the first pair. It goes from I just want this pair to I need those and these. Oh yea ordered my slhs online my connect pull out @ last sec. Retail only shawty! Bad part of online ordering-waiting even longer but its worth it. Bring back memories from the old charlotte coliseum on tyvola. Charlotte Hornets were tuff too bad mj was in da league lol

FINALLY....

My TOP 5 are in my possession.

REVISED LIST....

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
4) Swingmans
5) Cannons

Smh... The SLHs look MUCH better in person... Grabbed a couple to help out for people that missed out. Was hoping to grab something not my size... Ended up getting my size. Now debating keepin for myself. Damnit. If anyone kinda likes pics, but is on the fence... Do it, you won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom