Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

$370 for DS SB 9s...what you guys think? thinking about doubling up
With the Xs releasing in a couple months....can we expect a Finals and/or MVP release of the 9s soon?

If you really wanna double up, I say jump on it! Don't think you'll find anything that low anytime soon. What size?

There is an Eastbay 20% code for purchase over $99. IPEB2874 is the code. Enjoy. I think its there back to school sale.

$370 for DS SB 9s...what you guys think? thinking about doubling up

With the Xs releasing in a couple months....can we expect a Finals and/or MVP release of the 9s soon?
This guy 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For what they go for now.... that def a fair deal. Nobody is really winning but both parties get what they want.

This guy :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For what they go for now.... that def a fair deal. Nobody is really winning but both parties get what they want.
Dude I hope you don't lose that deal, LOL you're crazy to not have already jumped on it. I paid 500 for mine SMH

I would have made that deal without even coming here to ask what people thought of it...

I'd kill for prices like that.

A good trade is a good trade, not like he literally robbed a dude.
Sensitive dudes :lol:

Damn. The hate is strong. It's not like he didn't know what he wanted (the person. I traded with) he knew exactly what he wanted. I got what I wanted I jus feel like I got a lil more.
So before u hate. Get your facts straight.
Youd do the same thing in a heartbeat

Smh :smh:

Edit: my b jordanscrub that was for mr childs

Last edited:
Damn. The hate is strong. It's not like he didn't know what he wanted (the person. I traded with) he knew exactly what he wanted. I got what I wanted I jus feel like I got a lil more.
So before u hate. Get your facts straight.
Youd do the same thing in a heartbeat
Smh :smh:
Edit: my b jordanscrub that was for mr childs
you are precisely whats wrong with your generation...

you are precisely whats wrong with your generation...
Says mr child's...
You don't know how old I am or what not. Nor do I know about you. But I'm sorry that MY TRADE WITH MY SHOES has effected your life so bad.

Last edited:
thanks for the props on the UM's

Big bangs coming tomorrow morning for the early hoops

Back
Top Bottom