Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

It's absurd how big of ******** most of NT's community is to newer members. Sorry we didn't all feel the need to register for a website when you did.

It's absurd how big of ******** most of NT's community is to newer members. Sorry we didn't all feel the need to register for a website when you did.

So there still are decent people in the game still. I finally found my miami vice lebrons! Gettin em at a local meet up for 350 and they are DS. Not too bad in my eyes. I can't wait! Since he is hookin me up I decided to give him a pair of og Jordan's I don't care about for the hook. I'll try and post pics when I get em

sneakermane

i will give it to you...you were always high on the lows when nobody else was. i only have the usa lows but i will get a few more pairs when they hit the outlets

UN-ds'd my Summit Lake Mids today at the court. Definitely got some stares haha. Love those kicks man.

@sneakermane,
Do people think you're 2 Chainz whenever you rock shades haha?

an ebay seller has red/grey lows and cyber lows for 105 shipped if anyone is interested. i am not gonna advertise for this dude but if you are interested pm me and i will give you the ebayers name...and no its not me.

i ordered a pair of the red ones myself.

UN-ds'd my Summit Lake Mids today at the court. Definitely got some stares haha. Love those kicks man.
@sneakermane,
Do people think you're 2 Chainz whenever you rock shades haha?

Outside of the hair & nationality.....I really don't see the resemblance between myself & Titi Boi.
But it's whatever bro.

Last edited:
Y'all really be going in on people that make a mistake, LOL! NikeTalk, gotta love it!

I'm feeling the Fireberry colors just not the lebron low despite how comfortable they are.

Did a quick inventory check while running around to various Champs, Footlockers, and HOH looking for the Adidas Adizero Rose 2.5 "Lei Feng" and "Brenda" and found mostly all of them had the Taxi's in atleast size 10-12, one had a 13. Every store I went to had the Homes and Aways in a FSR. One HOH had the Miami Vice in a size 9, my brother bought it even though he really didnt have the money for it :smh: teens and their money will soon part ways. I'm hoping the Taxis and Homes hit outlets soon. Especially after I traded away my Taxis, regret that for real.

So is it official there wont be another Elite released this model?

Back
Top Bottom