Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Where was this?
DTLR/Foot Action in my local mall. Called for another NTer and the biggest sizes they had for the Taxis were 9.5, that was on Sunday. Barkleys 11.5
Must of been some 3am type ish
mean.gif
Nope, around 9 PM EST. I got my order has been received e-mail from Nike at 9:35.

I looked at NDC when they had a sz. 13 dunkman. Went to my car to go get my wallet for my card to order and buy the time I clicked check out they said server error, refreshed the screen and the biggest size they had was an 11.5. Needless to say, I'M MAD BRO. haha

I looked at NDC when they had a sz. 13 dunkman. Went to my car to go get my wallet for my card to order and buy the time I clicked check out they said server error, refreshed the screen and the biggest size they had was an 11.5. Needless to say, I'M MAD BRO. haha

You should of added to cart then got to the check out screen then got your wallet bc the check out screen is where they hold your pair.

DTLR/Foot Action in my local mall. Called for another NTer and the biggest sizes they had for the Taxis were 9.5, that was on Sunday. Barkleys 11.5
Nope, around 9 PM EST. I got my order has been received e-mail from Nike at 9:35.

Hey are you in MD?

an ebay seller has red/grey lows and cyber lows for 105 shipped if anyone is interested. i am not gonna advertise for this dude but if you are interested pm me and i will give you the ebayers name...and no its not me.
i ordered a pair of the red ones myself.

heh. i got the reds from the same seller for 110 about a month before the finals. things are crazy comfy and seller is legit...and not me. you can see my feedback on his pg

Last edited by a moderator:
I jumped on the freegums, it said it was out of stock, added the 13 in my cart.. went to the cart and edited it and selected 11 and quickly ordered haha.

hope i get it! 60 bucks is a steal

It's absurd how big of ******** most of NT's community is to newer members. Sorry we didn't all feel the need to register for a website when you did.

It's just that 99% of the 2012 members ask the most dumb questions, especially ones that have been answered MULTIPLE times.

It's just that 99% of the 2012 members ask the most dumb questions, especially ones that have been answered MULTIPLE times.
but then there are members here since 01 that try to get new guys salty over their swoosh price bc they have nothing else to offer this forum. i get what ur doing and its worked on a lot of members so what else do u want? dude buys shoes in bulk but posts pics next to his old 92 civic. smh

Last edited:
but then there are members here since 01 that try to get new guys salty over their swoosh price bc they have nothing else to offer this forum. i get what ur doing and its worked on a lot of members so what else do u want? dude buys shoes in bulk but posts pics next to his old 92 civic. smh

It's really nice to know that I have fans, but I don't own a 92 Civic Si, my brother does.

Btw, my friend owns 2 1990 Civics but has a 2010 M3...what do cars have to do with anything? 2008 members aren't so bright either. :lol:

Last edited:
It's really nice to know that I have fans, but I don't own a 92 Civic Si, my brother does.
Btw, my friend owns 2 1990 Civics but has a 2010 M3...what do cars have to do with anything? 2008 members aren't so bright either.
laugh.gif
a fan is someone who follows someone bc they support whatever that person is or does. i dont use the ignore feature and i cant control what u post. i also dont choose random posts to read so i usually read everything. unfortunately. ur posts stick out bc its the same s**t over and over again. its either u post ur discount or u post that people are jealous of u. nice contributions fam. i take it u live w ur bro and i saw ur cars in the kd id thread. both looked like old a** civics to me. btw. people who usually own nice cars have beaters. in ur friends case, he has 2 90s beaters. im no baller and drive an old a** toyota myself but u dont see me going out my way to make sure people know i have a swoosh discount for some petty attention

a fan is someone who follows someone bc they support whatever that person is or does. i dont use the ignore feature and i cant control what u post. i also dont choose random posts to read so i usually read everything. unfortunately. ur posts stick out bc its the same s**t over and over again. its either u post ur discount or u post that people are jealous of u. nice contributions fam. i take it u live w ur bro and i saw ur cars in the kd id thread. both looked like old a** civics to me. btw. people who usually own nice cars have beaters. in ur friends case, he has 2 90s beaters. im no baller and drive an old a** toyota myself but u dont see me going out my way to make sure people know i have a swoosh discount for some petty attention

You sound mad at the world, I can't help you with that...even if I do have a Swoosh account. :wow:

You sound mad at the world, I can't help you with that...even if I do have a Swoosh account.
embarassed.gif
u seem like u dont get attention away from the comp so u justify urself w the only thing u do have. a swoosh account. i cant help u w that...even if i do have a life
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
:smh: someone always going round and round with Jada, that man is always trolling, don't take the bait.

Just bought a a 2nd pair of MV 9's from Jimmy Jazz for retail! They had a size 10, 12, and 13. I got that 13, SUPER SHOCKER!!!

Size 12 had a HUGE glue stain on the left toebox and the size 10 was missing the lace bag but had the pink laces perfectly rolled like a pair of Nike ID's...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom