Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If they dont release the red elites else where in 2 months, im going to make this trade with the quickness. IDC.

maaaaaaan, u might wanna strike now while the iron is hot. Once 2 months hits and it's nothing, the demand for these will undoubtedly go up, not down.... and dude might wanna ask for more off top.

That's a dag on shame :smh: This pack is already worth 2k....

They are EXTREMELY strict with jersey/shoe combinations. And it ALL stems from Pat Riley. All players must wear the same color shoes. Take for instance the Christmas game. Bron had the Christmas IXs and everybody else had to wear red shoes.

Very True

He's Infamous For Having Said "All Of My Soldiers Wear The Same Color Boots"

The red elites that lebron wore, a PE had red carbon fiber, he never worn the released version

Lost no lost whatever the red elites are the best, IMO

:lol coming from you that means nothing.
oh and make the trade :wink:

Of course it means nothing to you.
When you have to sit there and hate on a 16 year old, nothing should ever matter to you!
lol

I could care less for the cash tho, I just want the kicks, im in talks with someone who has the finals pack, and is willing to do the trade. But i told him to give me a few, so i can see if nike will release them out more.

We will see. hopefully nike puts more finals packs out there.

Might be able to cop the Red Elites for $450 by themselves. If they're legit, y'all think that's a good deal? I mean, it's a ton for one pair to me on my limited budget, but I could get it done. Only problem is they not in my size. I'm not about that resellin life at all, but I could def use these to feed my Yeezy thirst. Still haven't copped the solars yet. These could help me get my hands on em.

Whatchyall think?

Might be able to cop the Red Elites for $450 by themselves. If they're legit, y'all think that's a good deal? I mean, it's a ton for one pair to me on my limited budget, but I could get it done. Only problem is they not in my size. I'm not about that resellin life at all, but I could def use these to feed my Yeezy thirst. Still haven't copped the solars yet. These could help me get my hands on em.

Whatchyall think?

IF they're legit... Then that's a quick steal. Don't hesitate... But make sure they're LEGIT

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
IF they're legit... Then that's a quick steal. Don't hesitate... But make sure they're LEGIT
Word. Dude is sposed to be e-mailin me pics. I'll post them on here or on the price/fake forum. I'm excited if they are the real deal. Reds are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Of course it means nothing to you.
When you have to sit there and hate on a 16 year old, nothing should ever matter to you!
lol
I could care less for the cash tho, I just want the kicks, im in talks with someone who has the finals pack, and is willing to do the trade. But i told him to give me a few, so i can see if nike will release them out more.
We will see. hopefully nike puts more finals packs out there.

:lol: you gotta come harder than that s*** was weak son :lol:

Yo, sorry for the next post so soon, but where does a guy report a fake e-bay seller on here so other members don't get scammed??

Back
Top Bottom