Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yo, sorry for the next post so soon, but where does a guy report a fake e-bay seller on here so other members don't get scammed??

i don't think so.... you can only leave feedback if you purchased from them, right?? However, the best way to get 'em is thru their feedback.... leave it as negative and state why

Mods, nobody checks the other forums when you want input n what to trade and what is a good trade etc. If people can get answers to questions regarding trades in here better than they can I the buy/sell forum what's the big deal, seeing this is a site to help others out and all??!

Anyways, fireberry's look real nice on feet. Dude was rocking them at the gym the other day and I have to say they changed my opinion real fast.

Just picked these up. What you think of the Kobe Fireberry laces? I like it.

Lebron Low Liverpool

too bad they scrap everything and nothing in these shoes except the color that point out to liverpool :smh: if nike already make mistake by putting wrong trophy pic and liverpool mascot , don't they have a time to fix and replace it instead just make it red color without anything point out to liverpool? :x

Last edited:
Lebron Low Liverpool
too bad they scrap everything and nothing in these shoes except the color that point out to liverpool :smh: if nike already make mistake by putting wrong trophy pic and liverpool mascot , don't they have a time to fix and replace it instead just make it red color without anything point out to liverpool? :x
they don't have the license to do it. Warrior Sports does.

I liked the idea of the red carbon fiber from Game 1 on the Red Finals...without that, I cant see myself going out of my way to cop...especially since they packaged those horrendous MVPs with them...Guess I'm done with the 9s...maybe a pair of IDs before they get shut down.

Now, if i can find a way to get just the 7s of that Golden Moments pack....:smokin

Lebron Low Liverpool

Hows the fit on them? TTS?

Lebron Low Liverpool

Can we get more pics..

[COLOR=#Red]Glove72[/COLOR] Good looking out homie i wanted to pick up another pair NDC has them for aorund $100.. If they could find the product

Back
Top Bottom