Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

What's retail for china's? Im hearing 200+ but i was guess that was for people with the special packaging. How much did it cost at footlocker or nike town for the regular box?(200+ for the box and shirt is a lot as is but for just the sneakers
roll.gif
)

the special china package was limited to 72 packs for consumers and every city had 9 number box, few media and magzine got their special 1of1 packs. the price was 1898 including a t-shirt, with the current exchange rate which is about 298usd. the regular china is sold for 1599 at retail which is about 250.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

nike.com.cn is showing $1599 so that's about $205 USD. and that's the regular box.
Actually
1599 Chinese yuan = 250.705611 U.S. dollars

I keep checking back to find a flattering angle but the pics people have been posting make them look worse.

That price tag also doesn't help.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I keep checking back to find a flattering angle but the pics people have been posting make them look worse.

That price tag also doesn't help.

lol I have noticed that too. they alway have diffrent angles for the 9s...I still like them tho. Im not sure I will buy as many color ways as the 8s but I like them.

these are the best pics i have seen of the chinas tho

nike-lebron-9-gr-white-black-red-1-01.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-12-03-regularbox.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-12-06-regularbox.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^^ who ever is wearing that please tell them to #StopIt5 they look horrible the way he is wearing them... LOOK AT HIS SOCKS

I haven't seen anyone really lace them properly so far, not that there's one "right" way, cuz hell some people don't even lace, but there's a couple lace holes on the tongue I think for a reason. Keeps the lacing up top from looking as busy like this:
tumblr_lsd09xzj311qibieoo1_1280.jpg

scaled.php

And makes it look a bit cleaner like in this stock photo by breaking up all that lacing in front of the tongue:

1029353989847823514-e1316471929945.jpeg

Just something I noticed looking at some of these on feet pics

Wear ur laces as you wish, who cares

Just by Jan 1st everyone will wish they had jumped on the ch9's

^Son...reading comprehension...I already said up top there's no one right way to lace them 
grin.gif

Just my opinion, take it or leave it, but I don't think those laceholes on the tongue are just there to be cute...

Fashion police is out in full force. I'm sorry but you are critical of what ppl like, don't like, how they wear it, what they wear it with yada yada. TO EACH HIS OWN!

laugh.gif
chill kid...all I did was say there are a couple lace holes on the tongue, and nobody in any on feet pics has been using them. I already said there's no one right way to wear them.

china's dont look bad on feet despite the lacing and the sock "wearing", what im really concerned about is comfort and fit.

^From the couple people that have 9s already, they've said true to size, and they went TTS on the 8 V2s and up 1/2 size on the V1s. Haven't really seen a performance review or anything beyond that though.

This new lebron box is so bland. Plain. It probably costs less than previous lebron boxes.
Nike really cutting corners ayy ?
Penny pinchin punks.

Pic with the jeans looks awful.

The dude who tied them on the first lace hole looks the best imo.

Why is everyone trying to proto j their shoes and tuck the laces in?

Back
Top Bottom