Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
chill kid...all I did was say there are a couple lace holes on the tongue, and nobody in any on feet pics has been using them. I already said there's no one right way to wear them.

My comment wasn't directed towards you. I didn't see your post before gottips3. Now he is going after someone elses' socks. Really?!?

I do I agree with what you are saying about the slit on the tongue. It is meant for the laces to go through it. The laces are prolly hella long so maybe some lace it all the way up to compensate for it.

sorry if this has been answere but I read through the last few pages and found nothing on a US release for the China's...........yay or nay???

THX in advance

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
chill kid...all I did was say there are a couple lace holes on the tongue, and nobody in any on feet pics has been using them. I already said there's no one right way to wear them.

My comment wasn't directed towards you. I didn't see your post before gottips3. Now he is going after someone elses' socks. Really?!?

I do I agree with what you are saying about the slit on the tongue. It is meant for the laces to go through it. The laces are prolly hella long so maybe some lace it all the way up to compensate for it.
lol, all good man. Like you said though, wear 'em how you want to wear 'em. At the end of day, you're the one who spent money for the shoes, so rock them whatever way you want.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

sorry if this has been answere but I read through the last few pages and found nothing on a US release for the China's...........yay or nay???

THX in advance
No concrete information, but dec is the month being thrown around for the U.S release. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

This new lebron box is so bland. Plain. It probably costs less than previous lebron boxes.
Nike really cutting corners ayy ?
Penny pinchin punks.

Your right white corrugated is cheaper than black.  with all those boxes I'm sure they are saving dollars on each

Still I like the change.  Easy to find in the closet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

man....for some reason i feel like they are gonna only release this #%** in china...im salty about how the did the Miami Nights and i might just buy these anyways -_-

Originally Posted by Gottips3

well that came out of left field.....

laugh.gif

But things about the lebron 9

These will be better looking with skinnies, sselvedge denim, or slim str8...you can't go baggy in these.

The tounge is fine to me, i hate tounges that are short and all over the place 
laugh.gif

I give these shoes a strong 9/10.

These shoes gonna get worn 3 days srtr8..imma get my $ worth 
laugh.gif

This NBA lockout gotta end...it's kiling me
30t6p3b.gif
 We need a Heatles season 2

Quick random question, as I've never followed the history of the Lebron line.

Why have they never appeared on Nike iD?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Gottips3

well that came out of left field.....

laugh.gif

But things about the lebron 9

These will be better looking with skinnies, sselvedge denim, or slim str8...you can't go baggy in these.

The tounge is fine to me, i hate tounges that are short and all over the place 
laugh.gif

I give these shoes a strong 9/10.

These shoes gonna get worn 3 days srtr8..imma get my $ worth 
laugh.gif

This NBA lockout gotta end...it's kiling me
30t6p3b.gif
 We need a Heatles season 2
Yes indeed we do, Its killing me they won't hurry up and end this lock out!
I wear the slim fits also, so i know how to make my shoes look good no matter what...Unlike these white socks with blue trim wearing guys out here! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaolor

Quick random question, as I've never followed the history of the Lebron line.

Why have they never appeared on Nike iD?

Because of the material that is used to make the shoes.. Thats why Lebrons line are always priced to so high. shoes like the 4s, 7s, 8s would never EVER be on nike id because of the material being used would be WAAAY to expensive

i think the lebron 9 being availablen nike id is gonna lessen the value of the line. people are gonna OD with wack south beach, china, and yeezy colorways.

i was going to skip these, but they kind of grew on me. l seriously doubt though they will really get any reseller love and attention due to the nike ID (which is great).

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

i think the lebron 9 being availablen nike id is gonna lessen the value of the line. people are gonna OD with wack south beach, china, and yeezy colorways.
Nike iD won't give you those options.

NT... the only place where lacing and the way folks wear their kicks is more important than comfort lol

With all of the talented photogs on this and other sites, I have yet to see one pic of this shoe on foot, one that makes me even think about wanting to cop a pair of these joints. On court, these are probably the biz. Off court, the abysmal aesthetics of the lacing system is quite profound.

Originally Posted by In Transit

With all of the talented photogs on this and other sites, I have yet to see one pic of this shoe on foot, one that makes me even think about wanting to cop a pair of these joints. On court, these are probably the biz. Off court, the abysmal aesthetics of the lacing system is quite profound.

Basically this.  I am sorry but I will not pay close to $200 dollars for a pair of shoes that has 0 off court appeal.  There are better on court performance shoes for cheaper with better off court appeal (cough Kobe's cough cough)

All of these on feet pics have basically made it obvious that they just look awkward worn casually.  No thanks nike better luck with the lebron 10

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bruh, aren't you a dude?

AAAYYYYOOO 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

ANYWAY, THESE SHOES LOOK SOOO AWKWARD, YOU WOULD HAVE TO WEAR THEM WITH JEANS TO COVER MOST OF IT UP...

Back
Top Bottom