Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Could someone possibly pm me or post here the cpu code for the miami nights? I went to champs last week and gave them the cpu code for my favorite 9 lows and they were able to order me a pair so I'm wondering if I could do the same with these. Although I'm not sure if these were a GR or not.

Could someone possibly pm me or post here the cpu code for the miami nights? I went to champs last week and gave them the cpu code for my favorite 9 lows and they were able to order me a pair so I'm wondering if I could do the same with these. Although I'm not sure if these were a GR or not.

Miami nights are LONG gone bro...

so which ones were GR? I'm new to Nike's and sneakers in general. I picked up a pair of 9 lows in champs in November so I'm really new. lol

You may be able to stock locate depending on your size:

Cool grey
Dunkmans
Black
Bred
SL Hornets
Freegums
Mango
Swingmans
Elites (White, Black, Taxi)

Sorry I don't have the sku # for these though.

Cool grey
Dunkmans
Black
Bred
SL Hornets
Freegums
Mango
Swingmans

thanks!

if anyone would kindly post the sku of the hornets, mango,freegums and swingmans as well as all the elite colorways I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
nah fam, they werent that special, the elites were special, when it comes to performance on court (you know, what the shoes were made for) the 9s are possibly the worse performers, definitely a step down from the 8s

appearance wise, the 9s only looked good with the right cw, im probably in the minority, but the summit lakes were trash, Ohio States were trash, Cool Greys trash, home cw trash, theres only like 4 cws that make the shoe look good

No disrespect, completely disagree.

LBJ 9s were the best hoops shoe I have ever played in, and they were tanks and didn't show toe wear, unlike the 8s. They stay looking good for a long time. :smokin
i mean toe wear isnt really proof of durability tho bro, im glad you liked hooping in them, but the regular 9s were definitely not flexible, the cushioning was superb as usual, but the toe felt horrible, the toe crease would push into my foot. . . .which hurts

so which ones were GR? I'm new to Nike's and sneakers in general. I picked up a pair of 9 lows in champs in November so I'm really new. lol

Cool grey
Dunkmans
Black
Bred
SL Hornets
Freegums
Mango
Swingmans

im pretty sure all elites are long gone bro

i mean toe wear isnt really proof of durability tho bro, im glad you liked hooping in them, but the regular 9s were definitely not flexible, the cushioning was superb as usual, but the toe felt horrible, the toe crease would push into my foot. . . .which hurts

All depends on your foot man, most people I know loved the 9s.

where was this man?

Champs Northeast Mall Hurst TX, they had the white and black pair on display still, not sure what sizes. But there are still pairs out there. Many are prob in nike outlets though, I would try to chat with a nike rep and see if they can locate them, cuz outlets take phone orders.

Last edited:
nah fam, they werent that special, the elites were special, when it comes to performance on court (you know, what the shoes were made for) the 9s are possibly the worse performers, definitely a step down from the 8s

appearance wise, the 9s only looked good with the right cw, im probably in the minority, but the summit lakes were trash, Ohio States were trash, Cool Greys trash, home cw trash, theres only like 4 cws that make the shoe look good

Nope.....

Patience paid off. Finally found these for the right price. Hands down the best of the released elites (not counting the Finals)
Swapped in the laces from my black/red 8's but now the hunt begins for some black kevlar laces

Last edited:
^^^^^

Nice pic fam

I need a pair of black kevlar laces for me home Elites as well ... caught myself about to steal a pair off some away Elites at an outlet a few weeks ago :smh: :lol:

Patience paid off. Finally found these for the right price. Hands down the best of the released elites (not counting the Finals)
Swapped in the laces from my black/red 8's but now the hunt begins for some black kevlar laces
how much did u pay?

Back
Top Bottom