Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i know this has proably been asked a million times but hw do the elites run? that guy who copped the south beaches has me tempted to get a pair

^Elites fit bigger to me than the regular 9s IMO. I went down half a size from my size on the regular 9s.

Whats the going price for a pair of DS Miami Vice/SB IXs (sz 11-11.5)?
Harder sizes to find, looks like in $600 plus range now.. Unless you have a friend that is letting them go for cheap!  I paided $525 for my size 11s...

Last edited:
First I need to take back something I said. I said the Scarface are better then the Freegums, but after further review the Freegums are crazy dope and better although the scareface are still nice! With that said can and will any of y'all point me in the direction of the Lebron 9's listed below for a great price. I had too many things going and missed out when they were on sale for cheap. ANY help is much appriecated.

Regular
Freegum
Triple Black

Elite
Home
Away
Taxi

ALL SIZE 10.0 DEADSTOCK. PLEASE.

Last edited:
^Elites fit bigger to me than the regular 9s IMO. I went down half a size from my size on the regular 9s.
why would you compare sizing to another shoe? why wouldnt you just mention your true size and how the shoes fit relative to your true size

regular 9s ran a half size small

elites ran tts

Check craigslist and the buy/sell thread here, I've seen them going for $350-450 range. I was lucky to land my DS sz 11 for retail plus shipping a few months ago thanks to a fellow NTer who had an extra pair sitting in his closet :smokin

Is $250 for a DS pair of Miami nights a good price?

At this point, that's a great price IMO, what size are they??? I found a DS pair in my size but the seller wants $325 :smh: .. I would love to get another pair since I traded my original pair for DS White/Red 12's but $325 is too rich for my blood

Check craigslist and the buy/sell thread here, I've seen them going for $350-450 range. I was lucky to land my DS sz 11 for retail plus shipping a few months ago thanks to a fellow NTer who had an extra pair sitting in his closet
smokin.gif

At this point, that's a great price IMO, what size are they??? I found a DS pair in my size but the seller wants $325
mean.gif
.. I would love to get another pair since I traded my original pair for DS White/Red 12's but $325 is too rich for my blood
He said Miami NIGHTs not VICES bro

Check craigslist and the buy/sell thread here, I've seen them going for $350-450 range. I was lucky to land my DS sz 11 for retail plus shipping a few months ago thanks to a fellow NTer who had an extra pair sitting in his closet :smokin

At this point, that's a great price IMO, what size are they??? I found a DS pair in my size but the seller wants $325 :smh: .. I would love to get another pair since I traded my original pair for DS White/Red 12's but $325 is too rich for my blood

You might want to read that top part again BRO .. and I like how you cut out the actual questions and only quoted my responses :smh:

Last edited:
unless y'all are really paying 250 for Miami Nights.. which is just absurd to me. Those should be had at retail

Is $250 for a DS pair of Miami nights a good price?

unless y'all are really paying 250 for Miami Nights.. which is just absurd to me. Those should be had at retail

Fam, I answered TWO different questions in my original post. The 1st response was to the question about the MIAMI VICES and the 2nd response was to the question about the MIAMI NIGHTS, I'm not sure what you're missing here or not understanding.

You might want to read that top part again BRO .. and I like how you cut out the actual questions and only quoted my responses :smh:
Would be nice to find a pair of Miami Vices for a decent price. Everyone seems to want 550+ in my size which is not happening.

Fam, I answered TWO different questions in my original post. The 1st response was to the question about the MIAMI VICES and the 2nd response was to the question about the MIAMI NIGHTS, I'm not sure what you're missing here or not understanding.
Didnt realize 250 for Miami Nights was actually being considered, my bad. I been seeing retail and below locally, thats why. Carry on

Didnt realize 250 for Miami Nights was actually being considered, my bad. I been seeing retail and below locally, thats why. Carry on

No beef, I think because you didn't realize I was answering two different questions that threw you off. It's all good. If you see them DS locally for retail or below, send them my way because I keep seeing $250 and up.

Last edited:
No beef, I think because you didn't realize I was answering two different questions that threw you off. It's all good. If you see them DS locally for retail or below, send them my way because I keep seeing $250 and up.

Yeah, I'm going to jump on the because I've seen the Miami nights in my size for $400.

btw, I want the Miami Vice's too and just a few days ago there was a pair on here for $475. I took a day to think about it. Woke up the next day and they were gone. Not letting that happen to the Miami nights.

^^^ Now I'm not so sure. The sneakers are on amazon, third party, place is in a hong kong, has a 4.5 out of 5 rating however they have those lebron lifstyle sneakers for sale already so I'm not sure if the Miami nights will be  real or not. :/

When is the last time you checked prices. You could barely get them at retail last year. :rolleyes

too freaky god damn high prices, dude want overhype miami nights gimmick to you. should be retail prices

What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom