Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

is it weird that some kid is trying to sell me taxi's for 115 shipped? he says they're 9/10. Getting pics later today.. im suspicious..

IXs....

photomay09121545.jpg

Vs.

Xs....

photomay09121637.jpg

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.

@sneakermane :smokin :smokin

now i realize how bad i need those settings and xmas 10

not really feeling the ix just my opinion

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.
Man dunno how you're getting crazy steals from this guy. Seems shady as hell lol.

Lol got the chinas late last night, put the quais on hold mainly cuz he has size 10 or 11 and im 10.5. My first pair of bron 9s btw. Got 5 xs but damn those chinas straight POP!! I have narrow feet but even length wise was snug. Any smaller I'd have to cut my big toe in half. That weave on the side looks like 3d carbon fiber. Sooooo sick. Now need big bangs n maybe free gums. Btw he cut me such a good deal for two reasons. One he's having a second kid. Two I'm a repeat customer. He had ds SLH in my size for 160. Really not up on 9 prices which is why I'm here. Don't really think I'd rock em often so probably gonna pass but decent price?

Back
Top Bottom