Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

$240usd for 8/10 Big Bangs wat do u all think?

Id snatch those up in a second if it was my size. Everyone on these forums seems to have hookups with mr.nike himself because the prices gthey say can be had anywhere, simply cant. I was looking on ebay just yesterday n the lowest big bangs were unds n 425 plus 25 ship. Jump on it or if its 10.5, 11 lemme get em lol

Got these in the other day!

Looking to pick up my 1st pair of Lebrons but have a sizing question.  From what I have been hearing it is recommended to go up half a size on the high cut 9's.  I am looking to pick up a pair of the lows but have been hearing that they run true to size.  Can someone that has experience with both styles give me an opinion on sizing for the both but the lows in particular. Thanks in advance!

Just got bhm 9s , ds off craigslist for 150. I think I got a steal, all on ebay 250-400 for the bigger sizes. Might have to flip my chinas now, 10.5...

@Gruppo LeBron 9: 1/2 to a full size up.
Low: True To Size
Elite: True to size to 1/2 size up.
I would say that the lows are somewhat of a snug fit, a little short and narrow but still fit true.

I'm waiting for the next person to ask a sizing question on this shoe. It's only been discussed for the last thousand pages.

Looking to pick up my 1st pair of Lebrons but have a sizing question.  From what I have been hearing it is recommended to go up half a size on the high cut 9's.  I am looking to pick up a pair of the lows but have been hearing that they run true to size.  Can someone that has experience with both styles give me an opinion on sizing for the both but the lows in particular. Thanks in advance!
The lows run TTS.  I have a pair of Easters in a size 12 and a pair of Entourages in a size 12.5.  The Easters fit a bit snug on my feet, while the Entourages are a bit too big for me.  I still wear them, but there is a good amount of extra room in the toebox.  

man the X's are still horrible. i have over 10 pairs of IX's, but the X's are horrendous. Copped 1 pair and had buyers remorse and returned immdiately.

IX's = MJ Bulls

X's = MJ Wizards

Saved money I guess

Last edited:
Id snatch those up in a second if it was my size. Everyone on these forums seems to have hookups with mr.nike himself because the prices gthey say can be had anywhere, simply cant. I was looking on ebay just yesterday n the lowest big bangs were unds n 425 plus 25 ship. Jump on it or if its 10.5, 11 lemme get em lol
Thanks for the reply and sorry about the late reply

yeh i think i might grab them if i cant get the 88s on 25th

and they are 10.5

but they are located in Autralia... so it would be 280-290 or so to be shipped

The lows run TTS.  I have a pair of Easters in a size 12 and a pair of Entourages in a size 12.5.  The Easters fit a bit snug on my feet, while the Entourages are a bit too big for me.  I still wear them, but there is a good amount of extra room in the toebox.  
@Gruppo LeBron 9: 1/2 to a full size up.
Low: True To Size
Elite: True to size to 1/2 size up.
I would say that the lows are somewhat of a snug fit, a little short and narrow but still fit true.
Thanks!

Quick question on my SB/MV 9 I noticed a very small chip in the upper part of the check that's on the carbon fiber. Any idea what I can use to repair this? Again the chip is very small. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom