Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i live in LA and i ****s with Lebron hard on and off court. but the 9s missed me. i mess with 8, 7 and 6 though.

Around my parts in LA, i see a grip of Kobes and KD's with a good mix of LeBrons. Specially the 7 PS's, CG 8 v2's and white/red v2's.

YES! My uncle copped me a sz 11! Now I have to wait for shipping
happy.gif
Hopefully sz 11 fits true to size and not snug.

The tounge on the chinas is horrendous and you guys know it. Straight ed hardy ugliness. But like dude said above, do yall. I just feel sorry for the guys actually hyping themselves up to buy these things. I mean just look at the tounge. DAMN its so tacky looking you don't agree? Lebron/ Ed hardy collabo?
laugh.gif
Trash. yall can so have em.

So the triple black are gonna have a black swoosh? Or white? I think I will wait to get the trips is its black swoosh rather than the breds.

I'm sure they'll have the black Swoosh. I think that other pic with the white Swoosh that was posted earlier was just a black & white photoshop pic of the bred colorway.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

But things about the lebron 9

These will be better looking with skinnies, sselvedge denim, or slim str8...you can't go baggy in these.

The tounge is fine to me, i hate tounges that are short and all over the place 
laugh.gif

I give these shoes a strong 9/10.

These shoes gonna get worn 3 days srtr8..imma get my $ worth 
laugh.gif

This NBA lockout gotta end...it's kiling me
30t6p3b.gif
 We need a Heatles season 2
Yes indeed we do, Its killing me they won't hurry up and end this lock out!
I wear the slim fits also, so i know how to make my shoes look good no matter what...Unlike these white socks with blue trim wearing guys out here! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 slim Jeans with these big @ss shoes definite clown status but do you.
ONLY if you got big feet.
I don't have big feet so it won't look big on me.
Forgot to add that too.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

the only pair that i like would be the grape colorway. still not going to pickup tho.
I know u rock a 7 but have you heard anything about these releasing in GS??

ive heard nothing about it

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]Well I pulled the trigger! $285 shipped for size 13 China's on eBay, they shipping out tomorrow, I should receive them on Sat or Monday I assume. (Then I'll show you young boys how to swagg these out) Even if they come to the US, I didn't pay to much over retail and I'm guaranteed a pair early and don't have to worry about waiting in line. So it made sense to me. I'll post pics when I receive mine. I hope I look at them in AMAZEMENT like the chick below, lol.[/font]

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

change or update your servers because this thread is a mess

blank pages

doubled up pages

this is irritating

Kicks-crew moved their ship date from yesterday to the 6th. As long as I get them I'll be happy though.

I don't think you were suppose to get a special sneaker release for the game, the game sneakers are gonna update based on actual releases. So for example, when the cannons release, you'll be able to get them in the game.

At least that's how i read the article.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I don't think you were suppose to get a special sneaker release for the game, the game sneakers are gonna update based on actual releases. So for example, when the cannons release, you'll be able to get them in the game.

At least that's how i read the article.

They changed it! 
There are no 2k12 shoes. Just in-game.

scaled.php

I'll let you guys know which pair of 9s are in the game...after this iPhone 4S/5 conference is over.

c9's are suppose to ship today

remember Monday is a Holiday no postal mail

maybe Tuesday

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]Well I pulled the trigger! $285 shipped for size 13 China's on eBay, they shipping out tomorrow, I should receive them on Sat or Monday I assume. (Then I'll show you young boys how to swagg these out) Even if they come to the US, I didn't pay to much over retail and I'm guaranteed a pair early and don't have to worry about waiting in line. So it made sense to me. I'll post pics when I receive mine. I hope I look at them in AMAZEMENT like the chick below, lol.[/font]

[/font]

I cant wait to see how good you look in your outfit.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

[/font]

Uhh...errrr ummmm... 

[/font]

LOL PAUSE!!!

[/font]

In other news, Im interested in see them on feet. We wear the same size so I want to see how they look (Hoping they don't look like 15ft  canoes)

Back
Top Bottom