Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ONLY SHOE I KNOW THAT LOOKS BETTER FROM THE SHOE LACE ANGLE (PICTURED ABOVE) RATHER THAN THE SIDE

Originally Posted by In Transit

Actually for me, it is not the actual laces, it is the lacing system. The asymmetrical system at the forefoot, gives the shoe a twisted, pigeon toed effect. That combined with the clover shaped ankle collar, does not allow the shoe to line up, fall correctly for off court wear. Performance wise, this may have an advantage, seeing that these may actually fit well, then being suited for people who actually use their shoes for their intended purpose, this may be great.

Funny thing is, other companies are putting out great shoes to play in, at a much lower price point. Knowing this, I am happy to not be a slave to one company, their influence and aesthetic.
How many people rock Lebrons on the court? Not much. How many people rock the lebrons off court? A fair amount. Sorry, a lot more people wear Kobes on the court than Lebron, and they rock Kobes off the court too. Lebrons have always been a fashionable shoe and people complain how it lacked on the court feel and performance. That's why Nike is going for a more performance feel with this version. I still feel these won't move like the 7s or 8s, the visual appeal (which is the most important to customers) is severly lacking. A $170 price point isnt gonna help either. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Actually for me, it is not the actual laces, it is the lacing system. The asymmetrical system at the forefoot, gives the shoe a twisted, pigeon toed effect. That combined with the clover shaped ankle collar, does not allow the shoe to line up, fall correctly for off court wear. Performance wise, this may have an advantage, seeing that these may actually fit well, then being suited for people who actually use their shoes for their intended purpose, this may be great.

Funny thing is, other companies are putting out great shoes to play in, at a much lower price point. Knowing this, I am happy to not be a slave to one company, their influence and aesthetic.
How many people rock Lebrons on the court? Not much. How many people rock the lebrons off court? A fair amount. Sorry, a lot more people wear Kobes on the court than Lebron, and they rock Kobes off the court too. Lebrons have always been a fashionable shoe and people complain how it lacked on the court feel and performance. That's why Nike is going for a more performance feel with this version. I still feel these won't move like the 7s or 8s, the visual appeal (which is the most important to customers) is severly lacking. A $170 price point isnt gonna help either. 
Thats where I stopped reading....smh
Where do you live?  LA?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Wear do you live? in LA?
roll.gif

Wear do you live? in LA?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

must be from la lol! i rock lebrons on and off the court - all these crazy blue colour ways on the court then the safe triple blacks USA,red carpets, etc off the court

its hard being white and trying to rock blue shoes! my other half says i look like a smurf!

I live in LA and prior to the LeBron 8, very few if any ppl ball in Lebrons. But I've seen a good amount of 8's on court. I expect the same if not more of the 9's on court.

Pulled the trigger on some China's, never know if they are dropping here stateside so I might as well...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

well that came out of left field.....

laugh.gif

But things about the lebron 9

These will be better looking with skinnies, sselvedge denim, or slim str8...you can't go baggy in these.

The tounge is fine to me, i hate tounges that are short and all over the place 
laugh.gif

I give these shoes a strong 9/10.

These shoes gonna get worn 3 days srtr8..imma get my $ worth 
laugh.gif

This NBA lockout gotta end...it's kiling me
30t6p3b.gif
 We need a Heatles season 2
Yes indeed we do, Its killing me they won't hurry up and end this lock out!
I wear the slim fits also, so i know how to make my shoes look good no matter what...Unlike these white socks with blue trim wearing guys out here! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 slim Jeans with these big @ss shoes definite clown status but do you.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

But things about the lebron 9

These will be better looking with skinnies, sselvedge denim, or slim str8...you can't go baggy in these.

The tounge is fine to me, i hate tounges that are short and all over the place 
laugh.gif

I give these shoes a strong 9/10.

These shoes gonna get worn 3 days srtr8..imma get my $ worth 
laugh.gif

This NBA lockout gotta end...it's kiling me
30t6p3b.gif
 We need a Heatles season 2
Yes indeed we do, Its killing me they won't hurry up and end this lock out!
I wear the slim fits also, so i know how to make my shoes look good no matter what...Unlike these white socks with blue trim wearing guys out here! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 slim Jeans with these big @ss shoes definite clown status but do you.
not if you actually wear your correct size. it all depends on how your build is.

Back
Top Bottom