Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Come out with this color and Im all over it
psu

I hope that wale pic didn't hurt my chances of copping the cannons when they release, I know that price tag is helping me though

I gave in. Even if I took the few hours off to pick up the shoes I'd actually make more money being at work so I decided to pay up a small premium for the Chinas 9s in my size. My sz 11 that's coming in is probably going to get let go cause I wouldn't need two pairs. Man wish China was selling a 11.5 , but the sz 11 they had was the biggest offered (oh well my uncle picked them up :tongue:)

Originally Posted by eddo1005

got a pair of china and cannon coming in Taiwan. They arent all that in demand here, wonder why.
cause rap isn't as popular or maybe theres not as much wale bro-mance
roll.gif

In all seriousness: I think jordans are still among the 'whats in' in Asia. Thats why Lebron had to go over there to promote his 8s, Ambassadors and 9s.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

and as far as the gifs go, No rule saying I cant post them, sooooooo....... 
laugh.gif
And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Can't believe what I just read.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Can't believe what I just read.

You better believe it! (Once again)...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me get some sleep I got work in the AM...

Oh and PS. Paranormal Activity is actually a good movie!

Saw a dude in some Cannons, couldn't believe somebody in Stl was hip to Lebron 9s like me! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I gave in. Even if I took the few hours off to pick up the shoes I'd actually make more money being at work so I decided to pay up a small premium for the Chinas 9s in my size. My sz 11 that's coming in is probably going to get let go cause I wouldn't need two pairs. Man wish China was selling a 11.5 , but the sz 11 they had was the biggest offered (oh well my uncle picked them up :tongue:)

Don't feel bad.  I went ahead and copped the cannons too.  I end up having to buy from a reseller most of the time, if its a limited release, cause I'm always working.  If you really like the shoe, its nothing to pay that lil premium, just to have peace of mind.  Having them 2 months early ain't bad either.

These Kentuckys are hard in person.  Loving them, a lot. 

Yeah, JP did it again.

Went a half size up and they feel much better, even tho my true size was ok.  Looks like I'll be getting rid of my Chinas and copping when they release here.

Alright, fine. I said I wouldnt, but I will.
Ill cop the chinas when they drop here in the states.

Looking at the wale pic....has pretty much cemented it for me....shoes are ugly do not want.  They are too clunky looking for me and the side panel looks like a clover or something...no thanks.

Spoiler [+]
I come in here once every 20 pages or so and basically come to the same conclusion every time....and post that conclusion...come at me bro

I can't believe I'm saying this.....but because of this pic Wale posted 
d6522b0664a341f9a35efd25cf94ed7e_7.jpg

People are going wild on twitter for the Cannon C/W

Because of Wale tho?
laugh.gif

Thats my G, and all but dang what happen to people wearing shoes because they liked them not because someone else was wearing them... smh.... (Looks over at Nike) Marketing at its best huh? 
grin.gif

Why not hv two diff color laces??

Ehh, put me down for 2-4 colorways. Got to try on the UK colorway and they're nice. Ordered a UK lid too...

Told *@***# these looked dope since the cannon colorway pic dropped. These look better than the 8's because the toe area isn't plain.

gotta see how the hype is on these....if its mediocre, no point in trynna get em to resell
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT AT FIRST BUT AFTER SEEING THE RECENT PICS, I WILL GRAB A PAIR TO WEAR NOW.

Can we get back to sneakers?

Got my UKs in yesterday and I gotta say I'm thoroughly impressed...I like the synthetic-like leather they used for the fuse paneling..Makes them more casual than some other fuse based Bball kicks

Originally Posted by medicom06

VOLT laces looking not too bad!
1c1269169fdde3299d92f5ea46e1209d5eb782da_r.jpg
55816564d8319722ee69083ff5ac6864bbc1a7d4_r.jpg
a12361ff6b0bd29e3ae1914d23aae62c2365b17a_r.jpg

the last pic on the right shoe are the laces they come with?  i agree about the volt.  better thank the orange IMO

Back
Top Bottom