Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Volt laces look good

Quick question guys, Do we know when these will be on ID? thanks

i really need a pair of chinas and hope i can get them in a size 7. i really think in this style an 8 would be too big on my foot.

do the chinas retail for 180?

I've seen the cannon colorway now a few times in person, and I hate the orange on the front sole. If it didn't have that, this would be an insta-cop....

yep those Cannon's are !+!!@@% raw 
sick.gif
. Can not wait till Nov.

can someone post a link with the US release date for the Chinas???

I can't find anything saying theyre coming to the US

Has anyone that preordered from deadstockshoes received an email as to when they will arrive? Those guys are the worst as far as communication.

Man, Cannons actually look less and less appealing, at least to me, after seeing on feet pics of them. I think it's an interesting color combo, but can't see myself rocking them much at all. Had them 3rd on my list of colorways behind Chinas and Hurricanes, but I'd probably put them behind Miami Nights now too. Just me though.

hmm ballistic mesh huh. I wore my IIs yesterday. The weave pattern is better IMO. The mesh is probably cheaper to make. The gum sole is a nice addition, hopefully they have the translucent option. I like the jersey gold addition too. BHM anyone?
30t6p3b.gif
@ turquoise, SBs left and right.

Originally Posted by cubanref

So if there is no NBA season are we still getting the P.S. elite lol

i dont think that will be the case......... i think they will still sell them.

Back
Top Bottom