Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

launch.png

Dope CW, but am I the only one who noticed the toe box on these looks more like an anodized v2 rather than the awkward one we've seen so far?

Wore them, ran in them, sprinted in them, and chilled in them. Size 12 my size they are real snug but felt nice. You definitely need to keep your toe nails clipped.

lj-9-kent-1.jpg

lj-9-kent-2.jpg

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol seeing some of these on foot pics helps explain why dudes love Wale wearing em so much

Everyone here either wears OD baggy or OD skinny jeans, which is cool, but you rarely see them with a full fit and/or slim jeans...

QFT.

ALSO LOOKS LIKE ADD MIAMI NIGHTS TO CANNONS AS MY LEBRON 9 COPS.

Yea those pics make the Miami Nights look better than what they really are. Not too fond of the CW but cats will hop all over them due to them being called "Miami Nights" there are better CW's IMO

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

c48369fb69733852a0fcbff433ad8a55f9d70554_r.jpg
54536316631e351dae78b7a1325882dd98aef932_r.jpg
wait--- THESE are the Miami nights?? I thought these were those Grey/Violet joints?
They're the real Miami Nights, according to Jason Petrie. The 8 V2 lows weren't supposed to be called Miami Nights, but the nickname caught on...
They look pretty good in the pic above. I think I'd take them over anything other than Chinas and Hurricanes. Don't know if I wanna cop yet though.

Miami Nights are a GR, release on the 11/4. There will be restocks, so if you miss them the first time around, don't worry.

Miami nights looking nice.
Kinda interested in grabbing the Hurricanes, still want the OSU.

Hurricanes,Miami Nights and the cannons will be copped! By the way, just picked up my LBJ 9 Chinas size 11(for retail here in the Philippines) and I'm dang impressed! I still say the 8's are the most classic shoes JP has ever designed but these 9's are just going all out with all of these nice colorways plus the ID option is just killing it! He went to the route of releasing non traditional colorways to please us fans who want something new with the lebron line and he also wanted a shoe that could perform really well(I admit the kobe 4 and 5 were performance monsters.. the LBJ 7 and 8's(v1 and v2) were casual wear monsters..LOL!) ! I doubted JP at first with the way he went with the design and concept of the LBJ 9's but now I think this guy made these lebron 9 work for me and a lot of fans asking for nice colorways and Lebrons that could perform well on the court!

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Talked to Eastbay Ray today

Cannons r coming, they know nothing of a push back
The are getting some of the Universities too

They r getting the KB6 DK's too
Just to clarify, we have heard that the Cannons are getting pushed back, but we have not received any official word from Nike at this time.  Otherwise, we will be carrying the Ohio State and Hurricane colorways when they are released in November.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just to clarify, we have heard that the Cannons are getting pushed back, but we have not received any official word from Nike at this time.  Otherwise, we will be carrying the Ohio State and Hurricane colorways when they are released in November.

EastbayRep - Ray
That's such a good look!
I do have a feeling that the UM's are going to go quick though,
so fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom