Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If I knew the Christmas 9s had that 3M everywhere I would have bought them
30t6p3b.gif
I never saw it in the preview pics.

I'm gonna go down to Niketown this mornign to pickup my pair. Still got a nice gift card that I need to drop money on. Last pickup for 2011

Make sure you check your pairs, my pair had some black showing through the white portions of the shoe. It's was along the interior portion of the shoe and toe box. Thankfully I was able to swap my pair.

i aint be fan of the lebrons alot but i like the freegums very much!!

imo thats the best cw i have seen for this shoe.....no love for this cw..crazy

Any Niketown locations carry the freegums shirt? My local store won't pickup and don't want to drive there and they don't have it

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Any Niketown locations carry the freegums shirt? My local store won't pickup and don't want to drive there and they don't have it

I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone know?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm gonna go down to Niketown this mornign to pickup my pair. Still got a nice gift card that I need to drop money on. Last pickup for 2011

Let me know if you see the shirt!

I bet they never planned to sell the shirt. I mean they released 150 in Miami, you think they would sell them to take away from the exclusivity of it? Once again they pulling that limited crap to sell.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I bet they never planned to sell the shirt. I mean they released 150 in Miami, you think they would sell them to take away from the exclusivity of it? Once again they pulling that limited crap to sell.
tired.gif

Thinking about it I forgot that shirt was in that pack in the Miami release. Now I think you're right and will never see these for sale

Just got in from coppin the freegums. Put the red laces in at the store and wore em out. Got mad compliments on the lace switch. Would post a pic if i knew how haha

Some cats on here are full of it sometimes
laugh.gif

Champs is calling these these the "scarfaces"

I think these may sit for sometime, a lot of stores did get these.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

so eastbay has no plans on putting this up on the site or are they strictly doing phone orders only
eyes.gif
It's come up earlier in the thread, but we put them online today at: http://bit.ly/uHyX6w
Originally Posted by bigj505

eastbay doing me dirty still.

dude on the phone told me that they were backordered and he could not order them for me even though they are on the website.

serious %++ moments with eastbay right now
I assume you were not trying to ship to an international address, right? We can't place backorders to international addresses, so that would be why you were told that if that is the case. But I assume that you wanted to ship within the United States by your location, so this should not have happened and I apologize. Please let us know if you've been able to order since and feel free to PM us with the name and/or operator number of the agent you spoke with if you can remember either.
Originally Posted by thisizdray

Wait did eastbay not get they stock on time? why are all sizes back ordered? They shouldn't have sold out already.
We have not sold out. We're still waiting on our first shipment from our supplier and taking backorders so that you do not need to wait to order them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Just an Idea for those like me that are complaining about fitment; i borrowed my moms shoe tree stretch things to stretch out the size and it actually worked and they dont fit as snug. I wear sz 12 and sz 13 in the 9s are too big and i cant find a 12.5 anywhere in NYC. so if they feel too snug for you use the stretch tree and let sit for a while.

I was skeptical about these at first like most people but after seeing these in person I had to get em.the detail on these are crazy

Congrats to those who ordered the freegums, I skipped out as I had a very expensive Christmas. I'll probably cop down the road if they end up being discounted on swoosh...For those who already got them, do they come with the tissue paper that has the design on it? I thought it was only for the early release ones in Miami. Just wondering, not that it matters

Back
Top Bottom