Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Was able to grab a pair of Xmas 9s at HOH State St. in Chicago, although somebody has returned or exchanged them I still welcome them in open arms... 
happy.gif

HOH State St. still has a couple pairs, one is a sz. 9 for sure...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

No extra laces. I used the red ones from my osu's.

If you can, would u please post a pic with the Ohio State laces? That sounds just perfect with those colored laces.

I think the perfect match would be the Xmas red laces, plus the 3M. Gotta try this when I get home

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

stores still have Miami nights?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Avenutra Mall Champ's has them still.

CHAMPS SPORTS

AVENTURA MALL

19575 BISCAYNE BLVD

MIAMI
, FL

Distance: Approx.
5.4 Miles

thanks bro, they take phone orders?

Yeah Im def throwing my osu laces in the frees, hate to keep taking them out the box though dont wanna rip that tissue lol..What a shoe.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Congrats to those who ordered the freegums, I skipped out as I had a very expensive Christmas. I'll probably cop down the road if they end up being discounted on swoosh...For those who already got them, do they come with the tissue paper that has the design on it? I thought it was only for the early release ones in Miami. Just wondering, not that it matters

Yes.

Can see in pic I took in my trunk after I copped this morning. 
smokin.gif

2b70uu.jpg

freegums are looking nice. Why are people saying easy cop? they're a GR i hope its easy to get them, they're everywhere from what I've heard

Back
Top Bottom