Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

queens center mall's champs or footlocker (i always get them confused there) had em up on the wall when i went looking for chinas the morning of. dude asked what he could help with and i asked "why do you still have miami nights?" he chuckled and said "yeah i know. they're only the smaller sizes though." so if you wear 7-10 you might have a shot. i'd give em a call and see.

wow i didnt thnk the Freegums would look better with black laces than red, but they do. thanks for the pictures and makin me go cop today :smile:

i dont give a flip what anyone says them BREDS look fantastic with white laces

happy new year all !!!!!!

eh. Freegums dont do much for me, esp. since Concords and white/black zoom rookies just released...I may pick one up down the road, but itll have to be $100 or less

IXs kinda grew on me, but I think Im done. got all the colorways I wanted...except for All Blacks (outlets)....then maybe Big Bangs/Galaxys

2e5mluo.jpg

I need to come up on the Kentuckys and the Miami Nights... Multiple pairs of $170 kicks aren't nice to my wallet though.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Don't pass this shoe up people it's SICK! I think one of the most underrated CW.

this picture makes the freegums look so good. you can see every detail on them. that little red in the air bag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey, anyone else notice that the Freegums ring up as "LEBRON IX HOME" colorway?
laugh.gif
My HOH pair rang up as that.
laugh.gif
My other pair from my local Champs rang up as Nk Zm Lbrn 9 Wht/B. Prob just ran out of space to say "HOME"
They should have never dropped the other White/Black pair. It's so
sick.gif
really puts a twist on things.
i mean, how is the "home" colorway limited anyways? and what do the scarfaces ring up as?
i think the scarface might be the least desired colorway so far.
i think the freegums have more of a scarface vibe than the pair that's dubbed scarfaces.
laugh.gif

and the black lace swap looks great. nice XIIs too.

Are Cannons available anywhere still? Im in the NYC area, and they are probably the only pair of Lebron 9s that I REALLY want. Im a fan of most colorways, but the Cannons IMO blow everything out of the water.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Don't pass this shoe up people it's SICK! I think one of the most underrated CW.

this picture makes the freegums look so good. you can see every detail on them. that little red in the air bag
pimp.gif

Wallpaper type pic right there.
smokin.gif

And yes....the little red in the air bubble is another nice subtle detail.
Kinda' like the cool grey 8s with the neon effect in it's air bubble.

I'll probably be picking up UKs or Miami's on discount this week. Hard decision right there....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Are Cannons available anywhere still? Im in the NYC area, and they are probably the only pair of Lebron 9s that I REALLY want. Im a fan of most colorways, but the Cannons IMO blow everything out of the water.

Footaction on 34th street has a whole bunch left

Back
Top Bottom