Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

yukued. love seeing all of the freegums pick ups. do these fit the same as the cannons and chinas?
i've tried on a 10.5 in the UKs, the white/black/red, the cannons, and now the freegums. the cannons are the odd pair out that felt noticeably more snug than the rest.
Originally Posted by sneakermane

Yup, the color blocking is really what makes the shoe.
Last time I've seen a white/black based shoe done so well was the regular season Air Jordan 13.
Both are basic colorways with a tiny bit of red. But the blockings are straight
smokin.gif
that's exactly it. they nailed the color blocking on this pair. the lasering and packing are a nice touch, but it's the color blocking that sold me.

picked mine up at champs earlier and burnt a gift card. didn't know they had a size locator on their website, pretty convenient.

Went ahead and ordered the Freegums from NDC to finish off 2011.

Don't have the OSUs yet, but I think I'll take the red laces from my UnChina 8s to perform my lace swap.

I got those red Nike laces I'm probably gonna put in. Them or my girls gs lebron 7 white blue's red laces

meant to post this last night

LeBron wore the black/red 9's with white laces on his birthday against the Timberwolves

5846276.jpg
5845772.jpg

5845664.jpg
5845670.jpg

0101timberwolves21.jpg

2dl9qc.jpg

dsc7843u.jpg

0101lebron.jpg

lebron james, nike, miami heat, minnesota timberwolves, december 30, 2011, 12-30-11

hey, anyone else notice that the Freegums ring up as "LEBRON IX HOME" colorway?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Freegums with black laces please?

Also I like the Breds with white laces but Im not gonna get them because they're too similar to the Bred 8 PS, which I already have.

The breds with red laces look really good. i was considering getting those when i saw the pictures of lebron wearing them the other day.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
My HOH pair rang up as that.
laugh.gif
My other pair from my local Champs rang up as Nk Zm Lbrn 9 Wht/B. Prob just ran out of space to say "HOME"

They should have never dropped the other White/Black pair. It's so
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
My HOH pair rang up as that.
laugh.gif
My other pair from my local Champs rang up as Nk Zm Lbrn 9 Wht/B. Prob just ran out of space to say "HOME"

They should have never dropped the other White/Black pair. It's so
sick.gif
really puts a twist on things.

i mean, how is the "home" colorway limited anyways? and what do the scarfaces ring up as?

i think the scarface might be the least desired colorway so far.

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

yukued. love seeing all of the freegums pick ups. do these fit the same as the cannons and chinas?
i've tried on a 10.5 in the UKs, the white/black/red, the cannons, and now the freegums. the cannons are the odd pair out that felt noticeably more snug than the rest.
sneakermane wrote:

Yup, the color blocking is really what makes the shoe.
Last time I've seen a white/black based shoe done so well was the regular season Air Jordan 13.
Both are basic colorways with a tiny bit of red. But the blockings are straight
smokin.gif

that's exactly it. they nailed the color blocking on this pair. the lasering and packing are a nice touch, but it's the color blocking that sold me.

picked mine up at champs earlier and burnt a gift card. didn't know they had a size locator on their website, pretty convenient.

I came home and began to look at all my black and white jordan kicks and thought these two went well with color blocking similar to the freegums. really feeling these shoes...

Oh yeah.... black laces 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon
pimp.gif
I like it. Where's that black/white Lebron lace from? Man, I wish I could cop just the different color Lebron laces. Want to get the red OSU laces too.

I tried to get a size 15 of the Freegums from DSS, but when I added it to the cart it said it was unavailable.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

meant to post this last night

LeBron wore the black/red 9's with white laces on his birthday against the Timberwolves

5846276.jpg
5845772.jpg

5845664.jpg
5845670.jpg

0101timberwolves21.jpg

2dl9qc.jpg

dsc7843u.jpg

0101lebron.jpg

lebron james, nike, miami heat, minnesota timberwolves, december 30, 2011, 12-30-11

lol lebron makes his shoes look so NICE! con grates on him getting engaged today too!

Back
Top Bottom