Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jst628

do some of the 9's fit differently? i tried on the miami nights back when they came out and an 11.5 felt snug, but when i tried an 11 in BHM's they felt perfect.

i wear a 10.5 in jordan, 11 in lebron 8 v1, and either 11 or 10.5 in kobe's/KD's for reference. thanks in advanced.

Yes.  Freegums for me were loose in a size 10.5, yet in that same size the other GR colorways I have run true.

Originally Posted by jst628

do some of the 9's fit differently? i tried on the miami nights back when they came out and an 11.5 felt snug, but when i tried an 11 in BHM's they felt perfect.

i wear a 10.5 in jordan, 11 in lebron 8 v1, and either 11 or 10.5 in kobe's/KD's for reference. thanks in advanced.
short answer - yes.

my experience.
i wear a 9.5 99% of the time. a 10 in lebron 9s fit great. i can even wear a 10.5 without noticing much difference.

Gotta be honest the are they limited or GR am I gonna get a pair or have to pay retail or resell price is really started to get to me......smh

I have a feeling if you want more than one of the ASG shoes you had better have a connect or pay the pre-order prices cause there is no way with the way NDC acted this weekend people will be snagging LeBrons and KDs and Kobes...one and done.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I have a feeling if you want more than one of the ASG shoes you had better have a connect or pay the pre-order prices cause there is no way with the way NDC acted this weekend people will be snagging LeBrons and KDs and Kobes...one and done.

or pay resell prices after all the dust settles

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

my bad, I meant Footlocker, not sure which one, but the pics are online...resellers are READY!!!!

Thats for the foams, though.
thats a good thing. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigruss

are the swingmans on going to hoh or will they be on NDC too?

I don't see why not. I can't think of a single Lebron 9 so far that hasn't been at hoh, ndc or both. Should just be expected unless Nike says otherwise.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by bigruss

are the swingmans on going to hoh or will they be on NDC too?

I don't see why not. I can't think of a single Lebron 9 so far that hasn't been at hoh, ndc or both. Should just be expected unless Nike says otherwise.
They'll be on NDC:

[table][tr][td]03/02/12[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue Heather[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-300[/td][/tr][/table]

my bad, I meant Footlocker, not sure which one, but the pics are online...resellers are READY!!!!

Yeah, I know but these resellers wil go after the lebrons once the foams are goneAppreciate that Joey bar though lol

Originally Posted by KingJay718

thats a good thing. 
smile.gif
Yeah but I imagine a lot of people will cop both.  If I was standing in line for that long I'd be wanting to cop both.  I know its one per customer but are people typically allowed to grab one pair of each (foams, brons, kds, kobes)?  Especially if they're reselling then there's potential for profit in both shoes.  And even if people aren't copping both, people that are in line but miss their size of foams would likely want a compensation cop (brons).  So either way the big lines are scarin me.

^Beat me to the point lol

I'm gonna have to pass up on every lebron until i secure at least 1 pair of yeezy 2s.

I would love to have the all stars and dunkmans though.

Don't know if it's been posted, but I was looking at NDC's Feb launch list and saw that they're not going to allow phone orders for any of the ASG shoes, same goes for the Jordan Brand ASG shoes. Looks like this new change is cuz of how the white/cement IVs release went down.

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV ASG                  (no phone orders)[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Total Orange-Dark Grey[/td][td]$95[/td][td]520814-001[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG                                      (no phone orders)[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System ASG                               (no phone orders)[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Volt[/td][td]$140[/td][td]520810-001[/td][/tr][/table]

I haven't played ball in these yet. How is the performance on the court? I noticed that none of the Kentucky players wear their PEs.

That picture is crazy! Can't believe I didn't question it in the first place before seeing that pic. Nike=ultimate cost cutters. Looks like some darn paper!!

Back
Top Bottom